• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The Texas Department of criminal Justice Provides an online search function for current inmates. Jeff plantE (or J PlantE or Jeffrey Plante) does not show up as a current inmate.

The news articles about that murder show plante was 61 years old in 2003, which would make him about 78 years old today.

I googled around and there is a Jeffrey D plante living in the Frisco/Dallas area. He is the right age, Seems to have multiple marriage records associated with his name (the Jeff plante that testified in the BVI had been married 11 times), And seems to have the name of one of the companies associated with a trial of Jeff plante for financial crimes.

So it seems that it’s quite possible that he is Facebooking away in his “retirement.” I don’t know what the parole laws were at the time he was convicted And sentenced to 45 years, especially since he apparently violated parole once already, but I suspect that he got too old for the TDCJ to worry about him anymore.

I apologize for all the typos but I’m doing this on an iPad and the voice recognition software Apple seems to have gotten worse over the years, not better, and I’m too lazy to go fix everything.

Top Bottom