Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last week started like any other...

User Info Menu

Is co-worker actually sick, or could it be a false positive? Either way, itís good you donít have a virus.
    'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

User Info Menu

My co-worker started exhibiting symptoms 3 days after his exposure. When he was around his buddy, singing and playing music in their band, neither of them were masked.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Dupe
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    Fast-Tex Urgent Care in Cibolo does commie flu tests and turn-around is about 20 minutes. Of course you have to factor in the 2400 mile round trip.
    Hey, if it was negative, I'd get to visit Aunt Shirley, soooo.....
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Back to work tomorrow! Yippee

User Info Menu

Good to hear Tactically Fat! I was born with a medical condition that includes a respiratory condition. Started feeling kind of crappy late last week. Then it hit me over the weekend. Fortunately I was able to get a hold of my doc for a Monday morning telemed visit. They would not let me come into the clinic. Ends up being respiratory infection. Antibiotics and some meds to break up the gunk. Due to my age 64, and my respiratory condition. My doc also wants me to have a covid test. When my respiratory condition acts up it mimics covid symptoms. Doc is pretty sure I don't have covid. Just wants to take the precaution. So it's off to the clinic tomorrow afternoon to get swabbed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
    When my respiratory condition acts up it mimics covid symptoms. Doc is pretty sure I don't have covid. Just wants to take the precaution.
    I have developed allergies later in life. Rather, perhaps, they have gotten worse. That + asthma also mimics a goodly portion of the covid symptoms. I really was on pins and needles for a few days until my test came back.

User Info Menu

CDC doesn't even say quarantine if you are next to a covid positive person for 14 minutes

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2