• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody know, are there any unclaimed freight retail outfits in the Indianapolis area?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The only unclaimed freight type retail outfit I'm familiar with in Indiana is Bailey's up by Toto. Loads of fun just to walk through. Picked up 2'x5'x1" laminate table tops in there for $4-$5 a piece years ago and using them rebuilt the work stations and storage in the hobby room. Still have some left and this winter will make 2'x5' caster tables with shelves beneath for the garage. Got the casters at Toto also. Meant to go by there Tuesday coming back from looking at some equipment up by Lake Michigan but kinda ran out of time. Would have been nice to let work pay for the mileage. Any how, was hoping there might be something comparable in the Indie area for when I have to go through there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The only unclaimed freight type retail outfit I'm familiar with in Indiana is Bailey's up by Toto. Loads of fun just to walk through. Picked up 2'x5'x1" laminate table tops in there for $4-$5 a piece years ago and using them rebuilt the work stations and storage in the hobby room. Still have some left and this winter will make 2'x5' caster tables with shelves beneath for the garage. Got the casters at Toto also. Meant to go by there Tuesday coming back from looking at some equipment up by Lake Michigan but kinda ran out of time. Would have been nice to let work pay for the mileage. Any how, was hoping there might be something comparable in the Indie area for when I have to go through there.

I think the place I posted is mostly home goods - appliances, bedding, furniture, stuff like that. I don't know that they'd have any kind of building supplies. There used to be a place called Bill's Unclaimed Freight, and it comes up in a search, but I can't find any info on it - just the name. They may have gone out of business.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah... saw Bill's yesterday perusing the interseine. There was a phone number, too. I should try calling them!

portercounty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Porter County
    My parent's go to Bailey's once a month or so (they're in their 80s and it's about the only time they leave home these days) and it's usually accompanied by a million phone calls....do you need a pallet of beef jerkey? Do you need a pallet of socks? How are you doing with kitchen cabinets? .... their heart is in the right place, but man I wish they were asking about ammo or MRE's or something.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    My parent's go to Bailey's once a month or so (they're in their 80s and it's about the only time they leave home these days) and it's usually accompanied by a million phone calls....do you need a pallet of beef jerkey? Do you need a pallet of socks? How are you doing with kitchen cabinets? .... their heart is in the right place, but man I wish they were asking about ammo or MRE's or something.

Uhhhh...pallet of beef jerky? I'M IN!!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Got some food grade five gallon buckets at Bailey's a while back for $2.99 for container gardening.
    Shoulda coulda got more before they sold them all. That'll learn me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom