Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

GOOD GUY WINS GUN FIGHT!

Nicely done officer

I can make a bomb with toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.........

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Compliance. Simple and easy as that.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Oh, he put the gun down eventually .

User Info Menu

Here's a little more info..........

officer-involved shooting on July 24, that left a 45-year-old man dead. The man fatally shot by a Roxboro police officer appears to have pointed a gun at the officer, dash-camera footage from the officerís car shows. On Friday, July 24, David Brooks Jr. was shot once in the chest by Roxboro police responded to a 911 call reporting an armed man, officials said. In the video, an officer stops his car and turns on his blue lights. Brooks appears to raise a gun as officers tell him to drop the gun three times. Within minutes, an officer fired one shot into David Brooks Juniorís chest. Police Chief David Hess said a loaded-sawed off shotgun was found at the scene. It is illegal to carry a sawed-off shotgun in the state of North Carolina. Brooks was given first aid, but died from the wound to his chest. Two officers involved in the incident are on paid leave, which is standard procedure when an officer fires a weapon. The name of the officer who fired a shot has not been released.

User Info Menu

Is the dumbass in the red car sitting there video-ing with their phone?

Man, I drive by a situation like that, and I'm gonna make 5,000 RPM out of there!
    Last edited by Twangbanger; 08-05-2020 at 23:08.

Expert

User Info Menu

Who was covering both officers who were not prepared in case he popped back up? Not hard to keep bad guy covered w that long gun while you move.

User Info Menu

Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JCSR View Post
    Here's a little more info..........

officer-involved shooting on July 24, that left a 45-year-old man dead. The man fatally shot by a Roxboro police officer appears to have pointed a gun at the officer, dash-camera footage from the officerís car shows. On Friday, July 24, David Brooks Jr. was shot once in the chest by Roxboro police responded to a 911 call reporting an armed man, officials said. In the video, an officer stops his car and turns on his blue lights. Brooks appears to raise a gun as officers tell him to drop the gun three times. Within minutes, an officer fired one shot into David Brooks Juniorís chest. Police Chief David Hess said a loaded-sawed off shotgun was found at the scene. It is illegal to carry a sawed-off shotgun in the state of North Carolina. Brooks was given first aid, but died from the wound to his chest. Two officers involved in the incident are on paid leave, which is standard procedure when an officer fires a weapon. The name of the officer who fired a shot has not been released.
    Now we wait for one of David Brooks Juniorís relatives to complain on TV:

"That cop didn't need to kill David. He coulda just shot the gun out of David's hand!"

User Info Menu

"Hey man, you good?" I can't imagine someone who would be after getting whacked with 12ga buckshot within a reasonable distance.
    "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!?!?!"

User Info Menu

Fastest gunfight in history. Dude clearly squared up on the cop when he pulled up.

Something, something like a sack of potatoes.

If you go knocking on death's door, don't be surprised when he answers.

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast