Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird story, eye bleach needed

User Info Menu

Weird story, eye bleach needed

I have no explanation why I'm posting this except that everyone should suffer the same as I have.
    I also have no explanation for how or why this happened.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/07/naked-...le-his-laptop/

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

​REPORTED
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Dude wanted that laptop bad. I'm not sure I'd chase a wild sow with kiddies even fully clothed.

Edit: I mean if I was fully clothed, not the piglets. That'd be weird(er).

User Info Menu

Alas.... as I've said before, the people you see naked in public are NEVER the people you want to see naked in public!

(Based on my years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer...... )
    So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Alas.... as I've said before, the people you see naked in public are NEVER the people you want to see naked in public!

(Based on my years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer...... )
    Article says its at a lake where people frequently sunbathe nude but I don't see anybody else naked except fat guy. Kinda proves your point.

User Info Menu

Iíve been there, and the fat naked dudes ratio is two to one on naked females. Of the naked females, only about one in ten is worth looking at. So, you have to see 20 naked fat dudes for every decent female. For those fat dudes that didnít get naked, speedos AND THONGS were in vogue. It was weird seeing a naked father, a naked mother, and naked kids all walking hand in hand.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    Iíve been there, and the fat naked dudes ratio is two to one on naked females. Of the naked females, only about one in ten is worth looking at. So, you have to see 20 naked fat dudes for every decent female. For those fat dudes that didnít get naked, speedos AND THONGS were in vogue. It was weird seeing a naked father, a naked mother, and naked kids all walking hand in hand.
    Another reason I'm proud to be American
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

I have some experience with German tourists basking in the sun around the Med. Those experiences were almost all bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    Should go to the park in Copenhagen just up the street from the Carlsberg brewery. Scenery is much better.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PńńLLE

User Info Menu

Yeah, well, he's got nothing on the story I related here several years ago about the time I jumped out of bed bare ass naked and barefoot, grabbed the rifle and chased an opossum across the mud in the chicken yard in the freezing rain in the middle of the night. Shot the little bastard too. Lars gave me an infraction for using symbols to get around the nanny filter. I was newer to INGO, didn't know it had a nanny filter, everywhere else on the net I had presence on it was acceptable to do so.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/s...tml#post788334
    IWTFM Eternal vigilance is the price of chickens. JFC advocate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast