• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Dude wanted that laptop bad. I'm not sure I'd chase a wild sow with kiddies even fully clothed.

Edit: I mean if I was fully clothed, not the piglets. That'd be weird(er).

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Alas.... as I've said before, the people you see naked in public are NEVER the people you want to see naked in public! :):

(Based on my years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer...... :):)

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Alas.... as I've said before, the people you see naked in public are NEVER the people you want to see naked in public! :):

(Based on my years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer...... :):)

Article says its at a lake where people frequently sunbathe nude but I don't see anybody else naked except fat guy. Kinda proves your point.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I’ve been there, and the fat naked dudes ratio is two to one on naked females. Of the naked females, only about one in ten is worth looking at. So, you have to see 20 naked fat dudes for every decent female. For those fat dudes that didn’t get naked, speedos AND THONGS were in vogue. It was weird seeing a naked father, a naked mother, and naked kids all walking hand in hand.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I’ve been there, and the fat naked dudes ratio is two to one on naked females. Of the naked females, only about one in ten is worth looking at. So, you have to see 20 naked fat dudes for every decent female. For those fat dudes that didn’t get naked, speedos AND THONGS were in vogue. It was weird seeing a naked father, a naked mother, and naked kids all walking hand in hand.
    Another reason I'm proud to be American

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have some experience with German tourists basking in the sun around the Med. Those experiences were almost all bad.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C

Should go to the park in Copenhagen just up the street from the Carlsberg brewery. Scenery is much better.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yeah, well, he's got nothing on the story I related here several years ago about the time I jumped out of bed bare ass naked and barefoot, grabbed the rifle and chased an opossum across the mud in the chicken yard in the freezing rain in the middle of the night. Shot the little bastard too. Lars gave me an infraction for using symbols to get around the nanny filter. I was newer to INGO, didn't know it had a nanny filter, everywhere else on the net I had presence on it was acceptable to do so.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-thwarted-massacre-last-night.html#post788334

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yeah, well, he's got nothing on the story I related here several years ago about the time I jumped out of bed bare ass naked and barefoot, grabbed the rifle and chased an opossum across the mud in the chicken yard in the freezing rain in the middle of the night. Shot the little bastard too. Lars gave me an infraction for using symbols to get around the nanny filter. I was newer to INGO, didn't know it had a nanny filter, everywhere else on the net I had presence on it was acceptable to do so.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-thwarted-massacre-last-night.html#post788334

I still remember the night my Dad went out nekkid with the rifle to run off the local coon hounds that woke him at 0200. While he was standing there on the sidewalk our 3 legged shepherd husky cross put her cold nose between his ass cheeks. I'd have paid good money to see that reaction.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Should go to the park in Copenhagen just up the street from the Carlsberg brewery. Scenery is much better.

I’ve been there too, and TOTALLY agree. Back in the day, my French girlfriend came over for a visit, and we went canoeing down the White river. She opted to go topless, and you should have seen the expressions on the fisherman's faces as we paddled by.

Top Bottom