Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where did all the one dollar coins go?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    if you those are UGLY, wait until you see the Harriet Tubman $20 bills that will be coming out
    was that approved?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    was that approved?
    delayed..
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/harr...g-in-2020.html

User Info Menu

First time I tried to use one of the President dollar coins (at Hobby Lobby) they refused to take it. It took some convincing - and showing them where it says $1 - to get it accepted. We usually get them for bounty/prize money at the Hartford City Civil War Days (cancelled this year).
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    First time I tried to use one of the President dollar coins (at Hobby Lobby) they refused to take it. It took some convincing - and showing them where it says $1 - to get it accepted. We usually get them for bounty/prize money at the Hartford City Civil War Days (cancelled this year).
    i routinely spend $2.00 bills, and I have had SEVERAL millennials laugh and hand them back to me like they are not real. I like spending Indian head pennies, buffalo nickels, and mercury dimes just to watch peoples reactions. If I ever hit the lottery, I will spend 3 cent pieces, 20 cent pieces, silver dollars (Morgans and Peace) and even gold coins. I once told a waitress that I was going to leave her a $5 tip, but she could “have this solid silver Morgan dollar instead if you want”. Of course she took the $5.00.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    Ask them if they will take Hawaiian money. It's always good for a laugh.
    Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    if you those are UGLY, wait until you see the Harriet Tubman $20 bills that will be coming out
    I really wanted the "come with me if you want to live" version.

"If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2