Chase, Chase, Chase, I'm Exausted Chasing...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pardon the rant, but I am sick of chasing stuff. Can't find the bourbons I want, can't get the guns I want, can't get the ammo I want, heck for a while couldn't even get the groceries or TP I wanted without the chase. Still cannot find rubbing alcohol. It just goes on and on.

I know, first world problems, but all the chasing is wearing me out...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I’m so disappointed. I thought this thread was going to be about chasing women :naughty:

on a serious note. The pandemic has taught me more about preparation and patience.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tell me about it. I just had to go online to buy 99% alcohol for cleaning fiber because you cant find it on the shelves anywhere.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Haven't seen cream of broccoli soup in weeks. I use it for baking fish. Can't find Lysol disinfectant for cleaning. Life in the big city.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah, there are a lot of expected and unexpected inconveniences and difficulties that we have all experienced over the past few months. I get the impression that a lot of people, at times, including me, are on the edge of rage more often than they normally would. Understandable. 100% understandable.

Personally, in some people, I think this low to mid grade, but long term annoyance, frustration and even depression, has manifested itself in an increased willingness to believe irrational things including conspiracy theories. It's a working theory.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Diet Dr. Pepper's have been scarce since this BS started. I have been forced to hoard as many as I can find. It scares me to see what I have become.;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, there are a lot of expected and unexpected inconveniences and difficulties that we have all experienced over the past few months. I get the impression that a lot of people, at times, including me, are on the edge of rage more often than they normally would. Understandable. 100% understandable.

Personally, in some people, I think this low to mid grade, but long term annoyance, frustration and even depression, has manifested itself in an increased willingness to believe irrational things including conspiracy theories. It's a working theory.

Took the spouse to the local Kroger's today. Yup, people are on the very edge of the edge.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Pro tip? Get out of the major cities and burbs.

I have no problem find anything but clrox wipes, and even got lucky last week on those.

I go to any large city and empty shelves for days.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Canning supplies, nada at most stores I have been to in the anderson/muncie area. However if you want a pressure canner, Rural King has about 100 of them. 3 weeks for a pig @ $270 & 2 1/2 months for 1/4 beef @an ungodly amount!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

This kinda describes my mental state right now. Add that my senior management at work thinks I am not busy due to COVID so they keep piling projects that don't have something to do with what I was hired for so at times the frustration mounts. Thing is, my work is focused 2 years into the future, so I have been very busy as usual. Adding to my already full plate and stuff is starting to fall off. And I am not one to normally let that happen.

And frankly, I am saddened to see so many entrepreneurs losing everything they have worked for. Bloomington restaurants are getting hit hard. Several are gone and more are closing for good weekly.

As far as not finding stuff, I'm at the point that I just don't care anymore. I have had bullets on order since June 30th and haven't seen them or even a shipping notice. I'm thinking hopefully I'll have them for winter reloading season.:)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have plenty of everything, so I'm not stressed about that. On the other hand, I feel like I'm a special favorite of Fortuna and her aunt Flo has just moved in. Plus, I'm being chased by an endless parade of beef curtains that all want a piece of me. Kroger has this roundup thing where they won't make change off a dollar value. (Another step in getting us to give up on cash?) I was about to put exact change on the counter and say "I don't support this, and you can't make me. I think next time I'll do that. She had to settle for me wadding the one which I threw at her with a cheerful "bite me."

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    Pardon the rant, but I am sick of chasing stuff. Can't find the bourbons I want, can't get the guns I want, can't get the ammo I want, heck for a while couldn't even get the groceries or TP I wanted without the chase. Still cannot find rubbing alcohol. It just goes on and on.

I know, first world problems, but all the chasing is wearing me out...

What bourbons are you looking for?

Top Bottom