• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sometimes I’ll have some crazy dreams I can’t explain, I’m sure we all do. It always makes me curious what people dream about. I’ve always wondered if a lot of people in the world dream about a certain thing before it happens... for example, if a lot of people dreamt about airplanes the night before 9/11 or if a lot of people dreamt about war the night before Pearl Harbor, if dreams actually mean something deeper than we understand. But then, I’ll have some crazy dream about riding a hippo thru a mall in my underwear and know there’s no way they can have a deeper meaning. So what’d you dream about last night?

Last night the only part of my dream I remember was I sneezed, and when I looked in my hand it was solid blood. I went to the sink and spit and it was solid blood, then I woke up.

That’s all I remember from it. Weird, but maybe I’m gonna get punched in the face soon and it’s foreshadowing.

Let’s hear em.

NO DIRTY DREAMS. :):

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    In my last dream I was a type of guide person that got people to where they needed to go. I had clients that needed to get to Ft. Wayne, which involved getting past the dinosaurs that live in that area. I was renowned for my track record of getting people safely past them because I knew their habits.

I have no idea how to interpret any of this, and no, I know virtually nothing about dinosaurs. I have only been to Ft. Wayne once in my life, and nothing odd happened.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In my last dream I was a type of guide person that got people to where they needed to go. I had clients that needed to get to Ft. Wayne, which involved getting past the dinosaurs that live in that area. I was renowned for my track record of getting people safely past them because I knew their habits.

I have no idea how to interpret any of this, and no, I know virtually nothing about dinosaurs. I have only been to Ft. Wayne once in my life, and nothing odd happened.

Once you get north of Marion the dinosaurs are thick! :):

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OK, I'll open up my log and throw something out there.

June 2014, in a dream I was visited by my grandfather on his birthday.
    As I understand what he showed me...

Houston gets flooded.
    Foreign refugees (water and oil) become a notable issue.
    Obama leaves office followed by Putin (establishing a time reference).
    Terrorism, cities' buildings burning. SLC was in the mix.
    Two balls of fire seen from orbit, Phoenix and Flagstaff.

There's been others, some dealing with events now in play. This stuff runs in the family. In the 70's and 80's it used to bother me a lot. In the 60's my big sister used to make Mom crazy, dreaming about stuff and telling Mom before it happened, like the night before a family friend crashed and was killed.

And in the 70's Mom would call her from work and tell her when to get the kids out of the street. :)

So here's another from the log.

"3/3/2020

[FONT=&amp]At breakfast Debbie mentioned the dream she had about us being in a car and I was dead. I asked her if she knew what kind of car it was and no she did not. Then told her about the dream that I had awakened from, that I was in a car that I didn't know, there had been a fender bender. I asked the name of the car and was told "Giorgio". I heard the word but not the spelling.

Looked it up on the internet and found out about it. It's an Alfa Romeo design that is being considered for some 2021 Dodge and Jeep vehicles. "[/FONT]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Now that’s really interesting. Things like that are what make me wonder if our dreams have some insight into the future, or if things are coincidence. That many coincidences would be impossible tho.

I didn’t dream last night... not that I remember anyway.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    [FONT=&quot]Floating down through the clouds
    Memories come rushing up to meet me now
    In the space between the heavens
    And the corner of some foreign field
    I had a dream
    I had a dream
    Goodbye Max
    Goodbye Ma
    After the service when you're walking slowly to the car
    And the silver in her hair shines in the cold November air
    You hear the tolling bell
    And touch the silk in your lapel
    And as the tear drops rise to meet the comfort of the band
    You take her frail hand
    And hold on to the dream[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A place to stay
    Enough to eat
    Somewhere old heroes shuffle safely down the street
    Where you can speak out loud
    About your doubts and fears
    And what's more no-one ever disappears
    You never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
    You can relax on both sides of the tracks
    And maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control
    And everyone has recourse to the law
    And no-one kills the children anymore
    And no-one kills the children anymore
    Night after night
    Going round and round my brain
    His dream is driving me insane
    In the corner of some foreign field
    The gunner sleeps tonight
    What's done is done
    We cannot just write off his final scene
    Take heed of his dream
    Take heed

Gunners Dream- Pink Floyd
    [/FONT]

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Now that’s really interesting. Things like that are what make me wonder if our dreams have some insight into the future, or if things are coincidence. That many coincidences would be impossible tho.

I didn’t dream last night... not that I remember anyway.

Well, I'm hoping my dinosaur dream is not an insight into the future, but it's 2020, so who knows?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    not my dream, and not recent

my daughter we adopted lived with my uncle her first six weeks of life and then came to our house. he had a dream one night where a lady in white was at the end of his bed saying "wake up, wake up, I've come to take her home". he had breakfast with his wife and shared the dream. then he found out she had died overnight

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    not my dream, and not recent

my daughter we adopted lived with my uncle her first six weeks of life and then came to our house. he had a dream one night where a lady in white was at the end of his bed saying "wake up, wake up, I've come to take her home". he had breakfast with his wife and shared the dream. then he found out she had died overnight

That's chilling doc. :(

Top Bottom