• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I am going to be in Brownsburg for a couple nights and would love to hear about any favorite places to have dinner. I have been to Boulder Creek and it was OK. I am open to just about anything: Italian, Thai, ???

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Dawsons Too is pretty good. I'v heard that Thai Basil is good but I haven't tried it. Rockstar pizza is good but I like it better as dine in vs carry out. There's also Sal's Pizza for some Italian options.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I am going to be in Brownsburg for a couple nights and would love to hear about any favorite places to have dinner. I have been to Boulder Creek and it was OK. I am open to just about anything: Italian, Thai, ???

That Thai place near rockstar pizza is good. Someone told me the Japanese place by Kroger was good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Skip Rush on Main. Chips are incredible but rest is just ok. Service has never been great.

So Italian is very good. So is Sals. Both are locally owned. Rockstar is good but I too would prefer dine in.

when you gonna be there?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Skip Rush on Main. Chips are incredible but rest is just ok. Service has never been great.

So Italian is very good. So is Sals. Both are locally owned. Rockstar is good but I too would prefer dine in.

when you gonna be there?

Headed up tomorrow. Figure I might treat myself to a decent meal then since Friday's event will have food and a big dinner is unlikely. Thinking maybe give Boulder Creek another try and do some Thai carry out Friday.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Another vote here for Dawson’s Too Sticks and Stones in Brownsburg... this location (and Dawson’s on Main in Speedway) are as good as it gets around here.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Pho 88 across from Lowe's is good Vietnamese (much improved over the previous Vietnamese restaurant at the same location).

Agreed.

Thai Basil I like better than Thai District when doing carry out. Thai District was using these cardboard containers that made the food taste like cardboard.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, we pretty much named every restaurant in the 'burg.

For nice, we visit Dawson's Too. For family nights, we hit Sal's.

Arni's, by the original owner, is supposed to be coming. That should be nice.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Well, we pretty much named every restaurant in the 'burg.

And I think I covered 100% of the restaurants in Pittsboro by recommending the Mason Inn; maybe 50%.

Arni's, by the original owner, is supposed to be coming. That should be nice.

What would Brownsburg be without a rumor of new store or restaurant? Where are they saying this is going to be located?

Top Bottom