• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    STOP WHERE YOU ARE, CEASE AND DECIST, DROP THE ROCK, CLUB, KNIFE, GUN OR WHATEVER, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MAGGOT? When a police officer issues you a command, you shall comply or run the risk of serious bodily harm or death. You comply with his or her orders and let the courts sort it out PERIOD! The police officer is doing what they are trained to do, they do not need to be retrained. IT IS YOU MAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO BE TRAINED IN HOW NOT TO BECOME A STATISTIC. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY, AND SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Agree, it is hard to believe after seeing video after video of police saying "DROP THE ______ " (fill in the blank with weapon of choice) and the person being yelled at just stands there or more stupidly walks toward the police!

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I were talking about this just last night.

When a police officer draws their weapon, it is a clear and unmistakable signal that they believe the confrontation has escalated to the point where deadly force is imminent.

The mindset of a person who believes that this it is a good idea to escalate under these conditions is beyond my comprehension.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My wife and I were talking about this just last night.

When a police officer draws their weapon, it is a clear and unmistakable signal that they believe the confrontation has escalated to the point where deadly force is imminent.

The mindset of a person who believes that this it is a good idea to escalate under these conditions is beyond my comprehension.

I have two basic things I say whenever I've had to interact with police. "Yes sir" (or ma'am) and "no sir" (or ma'am). It's served me well so far. But there are people that want to call me things like a "bootlicker" for doing so. I'd imagine that those are the type of people that end up getting shot for no good reason.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I turn on “we’re not gonna take it” full blast on the radio, keep revving my engine, dig under my seats, and call him dude or bro the entire time. I think it’s good to keep the cop pulling you over on a dark road on edge.

Apply purple to all of that. These people are f’in morons and they think they should get away with acting irrationally, and can’t figure out why LEO are sometimes more aggressive with them. Uhhhhh, I can think of a few reasons

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I told both my sons, when they started driving, that whenever a police officer pulled them over the correct answers were always, "Yes Sir, No Sir, and Whatever You Say, Sir." I told them that if we have to fight the police, we will do it in court, where the odds are a lot more even.
    I follow my own advice.

Whether the stop is justified or not, I want to make the officer as calm as possible. I put it in park, turn on the inside lights, put the window down, and keep my hands on the wheel.

Wasn't there a song..."I fought the law and the law won?"

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got pulled out of my car and patted down after getting pulled over for speeding and informing the officer I had my LTCH and a firearm in the car. I was polite and non combative even though I knew the officer was in the wrong.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    STOP WHERE YOU ARE, CEASE AND DECIST, DROP THE ROCK, CLUB, KNIFE, GUN OR WHATEVER, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MAGGOT? When a police officer issues you a command, you shall comply or run the risk of serious bodily harm or death. You comply with his or her orders and let the courts sort it out PERIOD! The police officer is doing what they are trained to do, they do not need to be retrained. IT IS YOU MAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO BE TRAINED IN HOW NOT TO BECOME A STATISTIC. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY, AND SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

Yeah, that attitude will get you some unpaid "vacation." You need to be more sympathetic and understanding, and not have such a harsh tone.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I got pulled out of my car and patted down after getting pulled over for speeding and informing the officer I had my LTCH and a firearm in the car. I was polite and non combative even though I knew the officer was in the wrong.

I had an Indiana trooper stick the muzzle of his Beretta in my left ear canal after telling him I had a pistol in the car.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I had an Indiana trooper stick the muzzle of his Beretta in my left ear canal after telling him I had a pistol in the car.

Heard a similar story from a local LEO in a Gunsite class I took several years ago. If they ask I will say I'm armed if no one asks I'm Sgt. Schultz.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Top Bottom