• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok I’m guilty of click bait but do you eat cereal as a title is well...... lame.

I guess I could say I can kill a bowl of cereal as opposed to eat a bowl of cereal.

I eat a bowl of Post Raisin Bran for breakfast on most days. Then slurp up the milk (which is actually the best part) before dashing out the door with my gallon cup of coffee.

My step brothers never drank the milk, they said it was nasty. :n00b: There was sumptin wrong with dem boys.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Yes, I'm a cereal killer. Great for any meal or a snack.

But I am disappointed, I thought this thread was about the character in the movie Hackers.

[video=youtube_share;r38fEGep2yU]https://youtu.be/r38fEGep2yU[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The milk is definitely the best part. It gets a nice flavor from the cereal.

Grossest thing I’ve ever seen was a roommate years ago used water because we didn’t have any milk. He said it was fine and he’s done it before. No thanks, I’ll have scrambled eggs instead.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The milk is definitely the best part. It gets a nice flavor from the cereal.

Grossest thing I’ve ever seen was a roommate years ago used water because we didn’t have any milk. He said it was fine and he’s done it before. No thanks, I’ll have scrambled eggs instead.

I’m with you there on the milk Hatin. A scoop of ice cream is also a nice touch to get the milk colder and creamy.

It sucks when I get a bowl poured with cereal, grab a spoon then open the fridge to see the milk is all gone. Back in the box goes the cereal :(

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’m with you there on the milk Hatin. A scoop of ice cream is also a nice touch to get the milk colder and creamy.

It sucks when I get a bowl poured with cereal, grab a spoon then open the fridge to see the milk is all gone. Back in the box goes the cereal :(

Ive never tried the ice cream but that sounds delicious. I like the soupy part of the ice cream in the bowl after the big scoops have been eaten, so I’m imagining that tastes really similar.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    For reasons I can't explain, when I read the thread title this is the first thing that popped into my head.

[video=youtube_share;vmmvtX0IUHU]https://youtu.be/vmmvtX0IUHU[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Truth.

Our current cache: Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios.

We are currently out of: Krave and Rasin Bran Crunch. :(

Fruity pebbles are probably my favorite cereal but you gotta eat em quick or they get soggy. I like Kellogg’s and Raisin Bran too but kids like fruity cereals so we always buy that.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Truth.

Our current cache: Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios.

We are currently out of: Krave and Rasin Bran Crunch. :(
    Raisin Bran Crunch is da bomb. The four year old we took in two weeks ago is a Honey Nut Cheerios guy. I’m an old fart so switched to Raisin Bran to keep things moving.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Frosted mini wheat was one of my favorites growing up. Mom said they were too expensive and just bought the 3”x4” plain squares with no added sweetener. That crap was like eating straw bails. :puke:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    For reasons I can't explain, when I read the thread title this is the first thing that popped into my head.

[video=youtube_share;vmmvtX0IUHU]https://youtu.be/vmmvtX0IUHU[/video]

I will see that bet, and raise...

[video=youtube;1n-9uq_lyRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-9uq_lyRQ[/video]

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Long time family recipe.
    Make a bowl of cereal (your choice), then fry up 1lb of bacon, show bacon to bowl of cereal, then flip off bowl of cereal and throw cereal in toilet.
    Repeat until you're out of cereal.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Life cereal never lasts too long in my house, nor do Golden Grahams.

Like a poster above, neither was allowed in childhood. So now, I eat both with abandon.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Life cereal never lasts too long in my house, nor do Golden Grahams.

Like a poster above, neither was allowed in childhood. So now, I eat both with abandon.

My grandkids will tear through a box of life cereal in one sitting. They each eat 2-3 bowls including the princess thats 7.

Fruity Pebbles is their most favorite. My daughter even makes a fruity pebbles cheese cake. It’s a little too sweet for me.

I hate it when I load the spoon too full with a hard cereal and it scrapes the inside of my mouth.

Top Bottom