Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cereal Killer

User Info Menu

Cereal Killer

Ok Iím guilty of click bait but do you eat cereal as a title is well...... lame.

I guess I could say I can kill a bowl of cereal as opposed to eat a bowl of cereal.

I eat a bowl of Post Raisin Bran for breakfast on most days. Then slurp up the milk (which is actually the best part) before dashing out the door with my gallon cup of coffee.

My step brothers never drank the milk, they said it was nasty. There was sumptin wrong with dem boys.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

User Info Menu

Got to be the fumes
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

User Info Menu

Yes, I'm a cereal killer. Great for any meal or a snack.

But I am disappointed, I thought this thread was about the character in the movie Hackers.

User Info Menu

The milk is definitely the best part. It gets a nice flavor from the cereal.

Grossest thing Iíve ever seen was a roommate years ago used water because we didnít have any milk. He said it was fine and heís done it before. No thanks, Iíll have scrambled eggs instead.
    INGOís bacon hater.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post

Grossest thing Iíve ever seen was a roommate years ago used water because we didnít have any milk. He said it was fine and heís done it before. No thanks, Iíll have scrambled eggs instead.
    Iím with you there on the milk Hatin. A scoop of ice cream is also a nice touch to get the milk colder and creamy.

It sucks when I get a bowl poured with cereal, grab a spoon then open the fridge to see the milk is all gone. Back in the box goes the cereal
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Truth.

Our current cache: Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios.

We are currently out of: Krave and Rasin Bran Crunch.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post
    Iím with you there on the milk Hatin. A scoop of ice cream is also a nice touch to get the milk colder and creamy.

It sucks when I get a bowl poured with cereal, grab a spoon then open the fridge to see the milk is all gone. Back in the box goes the cereal
    Ive never tried the ice cream but that sounds delicious. I like the soupy part of the ice cream in the bowl after the big scoops have been eaten, so Iím imagining that tastes really similar.
    INGOís bacon hater.

User Info Menu

For reasons I can't explain, when I read the thread title this is the first thing that popped into my head.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

User Info Menu

Cinnamon Toast Crunch leaves the best milk.

I like to mix Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    Truth.

Our current cache: Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios.

We are currently out of: Krave and Rasin Bran Crunch.
    Fruity pebbles are probably my favorite cereal but you gotta eat em quick or they get soggy. I like Kelloggís and Raisin Bran too but kids like fruity cereals so we always buy that.
    INGOís bacon hater.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast