Compton 'ambush' leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    First and foremost: prayers for the deputies and their family and friends.

What kind of world are we living in? A horrific crime is committed against two individuals... what kind of scum then decides to go protest at the hospital?

It's Sunday: wonder if any NFL games in Cali will have a moment of silence for these Officers. Not holding my breath. There's a better chance that the antis won't be calling to disarm the lawful to prevent this from happening. How are those gun laws working out, California?

A manhunt was underway in California early Sunday after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were shot in their patrol car Saturday by a suspect who “opened fire without warning or provocation,” authorities said.

The deputies, a 24-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman, were both in critical condition and “fighting for their lives” as they underwent surgery following the attack, which occurred around 7 p.m. local time outside a Metro rail station in Compton, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

"Moments ago, 2 of our Sheriff Deputies were shot in Compton and were transported to a local hospital," the department tweeted. "They are both still fighting for their lives, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers."

More in link below.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/compton-...ty-sheriffs-deputies-fighting-for-their-lives

Last edited by a moderator:

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Thoughts and prayers for the Deputies, their families and all LEOs out there serving.

The world is going to s*** when law enforcement is stalked, wounded and killed and these P.O.S. cheer about it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Prayers for the officers and their families!

Trump is right. These animals need to be hit hard!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    November 3rd can't get here soon enough. I have a suspicion the gloves will be coming off right about the same time these cowardly communists decide it's time to go all in. I'm hoping for mass, unmarked graves for the scumbags right next to every sewage treatment plant so the excess crap can be dumped on their rotting carcasses regularly.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I was shocked, although maybe I shouldn't be, to see that people were protesting and blocking the ER entrance/exit. I wonder what ambulances would do in that case? I feel like they'd be in the right to drive through them if needed, but I doubt they would do so. More injured people to then tend to, bad optics, lawsuits, etc.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When an arrest is made and the subject resists, this business will start all over again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    scumbags.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-hospital-los-angeles-sheriffs-deputies-ambushed

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES [AND] EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through,"

To my way of thinking, this is putting other peoples' lives in danger of bodily harm or death. The protesters blocking the ambulance should have been shot to end the threat. All of them.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    We are inching closer to what I have dreaded for some time, some sort of strange repeat of the Spanish Civil War and I am unsettled, to say the least.

For those that wish to investigate the parallels:

https://fivebooks.com/best-books/paul-preston-on-the-spanish-civil-war/

A friend at work and I are in agreement that we might be slipping toward just such a conflict. The left loves to call for a "conversation" about everything, but refuses to hear reason. I gave up trying to talk to any lefty some time back. And without meaningful dialogue,.the escalations we've been seeing lately are almost inevitable.
    That's without considering the planned and paid for outrages of late. The fellow traveler corps seems to be doing their job quite well.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Here's a recording I found on Reddit of what the people were doing outside the ER. I suggest you don't watch it if you don't want to get grumpy and continue enjoying your weekend, but I wanted to post for those interested.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Here's a recording I found on Reddit of what the people were doing outside the ER. I suggest you don't watch it if you don't want to get grumpy and continue enjoying your weekend, but I wanted to post for those interested.

The discipline demonstrated by those leos is high. I would have been tempted to shut the **** spewing mouths of those asswipes.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau

You gave fair warning, I didn't heed it and clicked on link.
    The top of my head feels like my canner bleeding off steam so it doesn't explode as I type this.
    I want to say the most horrific sh** right now, but instead I'm gonna pray for those officers and their families.
    Im sorry I didn't take your advise.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You gave fair warning, I didn't heed it and clicked on link.
    The top of my head feels like my canner bleeding off steam so it doesn't explode as I type this.
    I want to say the most horrific sh** right now, but instead I'm gonna pray for those officers and their families.
    Im sorry I didn't take your advise.

Yeah I didn't listen either, freaking feral humans.:ar15:

Top Bottom