• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.investors.com/news/sixth-generation-fighter-prototype-flies-secret-air-force-tests/

"The NGAD [Next Generation Air Dominance] has come so far that the full-scale flight demonstrator has already flown in the physical world. It's broken a lot of records," Air Force acquisition chief William Roper said during the Air Force Association's annual Air, Space & Cyber Conference.

https://www.investors.com/news/sixth-generation-fighter-prototype-flies-secret-air-force-tests/

More details about the NGAD program in this: https://theaviationist.com/2020/09/...-demonstrator-of-its-next-generation-fighter/

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I would bet they have technology that we wouldn't even dream possible. I know private companies have already created small scale anti gravity propulsion so you can bet your life that the military is working on it as well. Once anti gravity is mastered on a large scale, it will completely change the face of air superiority.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The missing $90,000,000,000 that cannot be accounted for by anything on our planet...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I can't imagine a 6th gen fighter actually happening. The limiting factor is the human pilot, and a pilot on board really isn't needed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I thought it was cool when my base converted from F-4Es to F-16As.

The Alamogordo 50 are probably already pitching having these at Holloman Air Force Base New Mexico.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I would bet they have technology that we wouldn't even dream possible. I know private companies have already created small scale anti gravity propulsion so you can bet your life that the military is working on it as well. Once anti gravity is mastered on a large scale, it will completely change the face of air superiority.

The air force already has and is flying anti gravity aircraft, TR-3B.
    Reverse engineered from alien aircrafts

Last edited:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Definitely would not suprise me.. i would almost bet a majority of these "UFO" sightings are really top secret test aircrafts

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Definitely would not suprise me.. i would almost bet a majority of these "UFO" sightings are really top secret test aircrafts

I believe the same. Perhaps we have been visited by alien vacationers, it's kind of hard to know.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    449x7o.jpg

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Missler was a rare gem of a teacher. He put the subject into its proper context, inter-dimensional.
    I agree.. most leftists say he's crazy but that dude was a genius and could source everything he claimed. I was saddened when he died.. unique person and knowledge was lost.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I thought it was cool when my base converted from F-4Es to F-16As.

The Alamogordo 50 are probably already pitching having these at Holloman Air Force Base New Mexico.

I dunno, you think the 49th will get some? was looking kinda bare with all the germans leaving a few years back.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When ET's are finally admitted to by our government one day or becaUe they all just decide to make themselves known, all of the people who called the people crazy for believing in them will be like, yeah I said they were real all along :laugh:

There is plenty of irrefutable evidence and testimony out there to make the case that aliens are real and have been visiting earth possibly for thousands of year but for sure in the 20th century.
    Same with the evidence that Oswald was a govt patsy for the JFK killing and didnt do it.
    The only way you think Oswald killed JFK is if you fall hook line and sinker for the discusting lies in the Warren report, the biggest government coverup in world history.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The idiots that leak this information should be prosecuted. Why do people think it’s ok to reveal defense secrets so that our adversaries can steal and copy our technology? Just look at Russia and China and their aircraft. Most are attempted copies of US aircraft. Sorry folks, it just is not right. Period.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The idiots that leak this information should be prosecuted. Why do people think it’s ok to reveal defense secrets so that our adversaries can steal and copy our technology? Just look at Russia and China and their aircraft. Most are attempted copies of US aircraft. Sorry folks, it just is not right. Period.

Then this one probably really ticks you off.

latest

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

Ehh... I disagree.

For one thing, a free press should mean that no one is punished for anything true that is published.

And for another, little leaks that show just how far ahead our military is compared to all others can be a deterrent.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Has anyone considered this may be Trump taking a.page from the Reagan playback? Get the enemies in a arms race and make them go broke.

Top Bottom