• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    What’s everyone’s plans on this nice cool Saturday? For me, have to go to my local bike shop and get a new hub for my bike, then me and my fiancée might hit fort Ben and ride a few miles. The weather is great

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Well, since my favorite audio goods supplier closed their Castleton location a few months ago, it looks like I'm making a trip to their store in Avon to buy the only iRig Pro device to be had in this area. Not convenient at all, but at least the weathers nice for the extended drive!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I love this weather. I don't have any specific plans since I'm still basically quarantining, but the weather makes my daily walks much more pleasant for the time being.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is my favorite kind of weather. Starting out cool enough for a long shirt and jeans and finishing up warm enough for shorts, but never breaking into the 70's. Went hiking at Eagle Creek earlier. Will probably work around the house with the windows open the rest of the day enjoying the breezes.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Been fooling around getting a few chores done. Replacing a couple of window screens the cats mangled, trimmed a few limbs back over the drive, got some long sleeve shirts and sweats dug out and in the washer, waiting on the amblance to get here to give the varmints a flea treatment. Nothing big, trying to just take it easy and enjoy things today.
    Did pop a few caps from my new 22 pistol so today wasn't a total waste. :):

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I was in the shop last night until about 10 so I'm moving a bit slow today. Gotta run out for a bit for supplies, then mow the grass, then more wrenching as long as I don't blow out a disk in my back. :laugh:

This whether could stay forever as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom