What can you do to make your significant other laugh...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ... Or get pissed off every time? (pushing their buttons)

For me, when I burp and its larger than I expected, I always follow it with (in my best Barney (the drunk from The Simpsons) voice) "I dunno, Homer. I dont think that's a very good idea." Cracks her up every time.

Once we were driving and I belched a HUGE one and after saying that she started laughing hysterically. She was in tears and said the burp was so juicy she envisioned my lips vibrating in waves like they animate Barney's lips.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    If I'm up doing something and some music comes on in a commercial or the program I'll do this Mean Gene the Dancing Machine dance. At the very least I'll get an eye roll out of her.

If The Boss is going on about something I'll sit there and make a motion with my hand mimicking her. If I get caught I add a "bap, bap, bap" in a falsetto voice. Never fails to push a few buttons.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My wife is like a kid. Hurt yourself (stubbed toe, smack your head, etc) and she laughs like hell

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Walking out on the porch in my boxers while shaking my fist and yelling at the squirrels to get off my lawn, she laughs every time...................Neighbors not so much.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    When I trying to get her attention to hurry and do something, you know like move out of the way if my hands are full and I need to set something down. I do this special whistle that goes straight to that super duper annoyed with me place.

She will look over the top of her glasses and say “YOU DID NOT JUST WHISTLE AT ME DID YOU!” She then goes into the super slow motion that camera couldn’t even record.

You would think by now I’d be smart enough to know that my famous whistle only slows down her doing what I need her to do but my brain knows the whistle is far better than something stupider coming out of my mouth.

This picture is the aftermath of me whistling when I needed her to hand me something during our remodeling project.

mt2lHGr.jpg

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Any time I am in the house and see my wife outside, I will tap on the window to get her attention then lift my shirt to flash her. That usually gets at least a, "you're an idiot" smile.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When I trying to get her attention to hurry and do something, you know like move out of the way if my hands are full and I need to set something down. I do this special whistle that goes straight to that super duper annoyed with me place.

She will look over the top of her glasses and say “YOU DID NOT JUST WHISTLE AT ME DID YOU!” She then goes into the super slow motion that camera couldn’t even record.

You would think by now I’d be smart enough to know that my famous whistle only slows down her doing what I need her to do but my brain knows the whistle is far better than something stupider coming out of my mouth.

This picture is the aftermath of me whistling when I needed her to hand me something during our remodeling project.

mt2lHGr.jpg

Oh yeah, the old I'm not a dog look. I've seen that a few times.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I like to wait until we’re on an elevator with other people we don’t know and whisper loud enough for them to hear “ I can’t believe your husband hasn’t found out about us yet”. Old women usually give me the nastiest looks. My wife tries to recover by saying “We’re really married”. I follow up with “Honey their not gonna fall for that lie”. Which usually gets the eye roll followed by her calling me an idiot. I should probably get concerned by all the Dateline episodes she records and watches on how to get away with murder.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Sometimes she has to dance to get into the car when I lock it, yielding annoyance and amusement:
    [video=youtube;yGZrMnWsK9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZrMnWsK9U&ab_channel=AFVMobile[/video]

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm a generally well put together, straight laced, nonplussed, quiet kind of guy.

so my wife laughs at me when I rarely lose my temper in frustration.

She usually just rolls her eyes at me. Which is a shame, because I'm also hilarious.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Many years ago I was playing hide and seek with my son. He had hid and then yelled out “Danny’s not in the closet.” Following a momentary pause, he then yelled out “said the narrator.” I can always get a laugh by adding “said the narrator” anytime I say something stupid.

Top Bottom