Page 477 of 505 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5048

Thread: The official Status Update Thread #213......The thread with no name.

User Info Menu

Goodnight all
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Night greg......almost time to get ready for work.

Wife bought me a brush for my beard and it's nicer than the wooden comb I was using.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Doing research on the best no-drill scope base for my No 4 Enfield.
    Someday, I hope to be as good of a person as my dog thinks I am

User Info Menu

Im deciding if I want to trade off my 60-3 for a 12ga 870 with rifled barrel and sell off my maverick 88 or keep everything as is and focus again on my 3rd gen smith collection. I'd have to go to the range to check the Leopold scope on the 88 and how I shoot with slugs before deciding how I want to proceed.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Hi act... almost time to hit the road

User Info Menu

my day off.

Too bad I didn't do anything.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Im deciding if I want to trade off my 60-3 for a 12ga 870 with rifled barrel and sell off my maverick 88 or keep everything as is and focus again on my 3rd gen smith collection. I'd have to go to the range to check the Leopold scope on the 88 and how I shoot with slugs before deciding how I want to proceed.
    Having had both guns, I'll tell you that the aluminum receiver 88 (Mossberg) will let you know when you tough off a slug. Much more so than the steel receiver 870 does. Having said that, I love my Mossbergs (as you know) and would chose it over the Remington. But, it has to fit you and feel right for you. If it doesn't it will fight you and put the hurting on you. The Mossberg/Maverick fits me.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    There is an 870 with a rifled barrel in the classies. Have you considered a legal rifle caliber instead of a shotgun?

User Info Menu

Well crap.....starting out surfing the inter web for a scope mount, and ended up buying a sporterized rife on GB