Page 481 of 505 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5048

Thread: The official Status Update Thread #213......The thread with no name.

User Info Menu

Not sure what else i want to do today... thought about going up to Midwest (LGS), but I really don't need to buy something....

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Thd 88 I have is a pre 90. Only got it because of the Leopold varix scope on it. Plus it came with ammo lol. I've got an 1100 lt20 that I used a few years back for turkey and my wife has an 870 20ga. Both Rem and Moss fit fine I think I just towards Rem since the 1100 was given to me by my grandpa.

I would have to buy another gun lol. Once I settle on my deer shotgun I'll be back to surfing to expand my 3rd gen S&W collection. I've got most of the common models covered it's the uncommon and rare ones that cost more. I'd like to find those in 90% or better condition.
    I'm kinda into the Smiths too. Which models in particular are considered gen 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Not sure what else i want to do today... thought about going up to Midwest (LGS), but I really don't need to buy something....
    I'm not sure what I'm doing today either. First half of the day is going to be taken up by grocery shopping and voting, and I think DoggyMama needs to go to Walmart too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    I'm kinda into the Smiths too. Which models in particular are considered gen 3
    5906, 4506, 4006, 5946, 3913 etc I have a whole thread dedicated to these metal beauties.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/h...emi-autos.html
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Morning dudes and Mom if she's up yet.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Howdy 1775!

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Morning dudes and Mom if she's up yet.
    She has critters to feed and a one man building crew that needs fed as well. Give her a few minutes

User Info Menu

Morning 1775, wing

User Info Menu

I posted up about DS Arms, on FB, having primers. Buddy of mine in Arkansas is happy as a clam, had to call me.

User Info Menu

started to head out but the w/s if very frosty. so letting the truck defrost a little bit.