• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just a heads up for those who drive I-465 on a regular basis.

roadrage.jpg

The suspect vehicle is described as a purple Nissan Altima with a chrome grill.
    State police said the Nissan was reportedly occupied by four black males wearing black masks.
    More than one of the occupants allegedly displayed a firearm before shots were fired.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...-road-rage-incident-with-shots-fired-on-i-465

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Geez, that is close. The story doesn't say why the Road Rage? Just that four guys in a car fired upon a pick-up truck pulling a trailer with a man, woman, and child inside. Wish we had more detail, it's easy to let our minds wander down a very unpleasant path given the state of our nation at the moment.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Geez, that is close. The story doesn't say why the Road Rage? Just that four guys in a car fired upon a pick-up truck pulling a trailer with a man, woman, and child inside. Wish we had more detail, it's easy to let our minds wander down a very unpleasant path given the state of our nation at the moment.

I noticed the thin on detail part too OG. I'm thinking the Po-Po is holding some details close, like "masks". We're these masks surgical, chemical warfare, ski, or Halloween?

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm guessing the "road rage" was caused due to that **** tier exit that literally funnels two lanes into one suddenly before the actual turn. Everyone seems to meet side by side as it merges to one lane. If you weren't local to the road it would be a pretty easy mistake to make.

Top Bottom