• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    To let the laptop act as the device for the garage sound system I picked up some 10 watt speakers. That way can play on line content as well as music CD's.
    Now I'm cogitating on cones for directing the sound. Any ideas? Maybe cutting out the bottoms of cheap plastic trash cans?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I had some old speakers with 15” subs that I powered with an old JVC tuner. It had great sound but would come in really useful one day when Local Leo was attempting to arrest a guy a couple houses down the block. I was taking with the neighbor across the street when several police cars swarmed the house down the block. I quickly went into action as they were surrounding the house. I darted back to the garage and and plugged my phone into the receiver and cranked up the sound to the bad boys bad boys theme song.

When one of the officers was leaving he blipped his siren and threw a thumbs up.

Now back to topic. I bought an LED shop light to put in my shop that has a built in Bluetooth speaker. It works really nice.
    I think the light was $30 from Menards.

Top Bottom