• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Corona Virus, murder hornets, coin shortages, riots & looting, hurricanes & floods, multiple large forest fires, toilet paper hoarding, ammo hoarding, what's next.......apparently brain-eating amoeba's!

Link here: https://www.foxnews.com/health/brai...r-houston-area-brazos-river-naegleria-fowleri

Only in 2020.

I am convinced that if space aliens landed in a major city and declared they were going to destroy our planet that most people would just shrug their shoulders and say "meh". Some would welcome it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Berkey water filters for the win...

Remember: Every "boil water order" happens after people have been drinking bad water for some period of time.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I can't help but state this.. ill preface this with "yes I know the world has always had tribulations " but Christ and others told us this would come and they would be as birthing pains building up to his return and as birthing pains they become more and more in severity and frequency.. the kicker is none of this really mattered until Israel was declared a nation again (1948) christ says this generation will not come to pass, they will see his return as well as the private briefing he gave 4 of his closest deciples that asked him how will we know when your return is at hand (know one knows the day nor the hour but they will know when its at the door ) if they are paying attention. As it were in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the son of man returns.
    What was it like in the days of Noah? Turmoil, fighting, self indulgence, nephilum were on the earth ( the nephilum were the off spring of when the sons of God found the daughters of men desirable and mated with them) Goliath was a nephilum... my point is the alien deceptions, the constant signs from the heavens all being part of the days of Noah.

Ok, now open season on me lol, I know there will be many that mock and say this is stupid and may even hate me for my views.

I'm not telling you that you must believe this but I am suggesting to dig in to the specifics with a open mind and heart.

I guess my point is, I feel this is where we are. Keep looking up

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can't help but state this.. ill preface this with "yes I know the world has always had tribulations " but Christ and others told us this would come and they would be as birthing pains building up to his return and as birthing pains they become more and more in severity and frequency.. the kicker is none of this really mattered until Israel was declared a nation again (1948) christ says this generation will not come to pass, they will see his return as well as the private briefing he gave 4 of his closest deciples that asked him how will we know when your return is at hand (know one knows the day nor the hour but they will know when its at the door ) if they are paying attention. As it were in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the son of man returns.
    What was it like in the days of Noah? Turmoil, fighting, self indulgence, nephilum were on the earth ( the nephilum were the off spring of when the sons of God found the daughters of men desirable and mated with them) Goliath was a nephilum... my point is the alien deceptions, the constant signs from the heavens all being part of the days of Noah.

Ok, now open season on me lol, I know there will be many that mock and say this is stupid and may even hate me for my views.

I'm not telling you that you must believe this but I am suggesting to dig in to the specifics with a open mind and heart.

Any religious references are met with those who mock and hold your views with distain.

I have said more than once that this has all the ear marks of "End of days"

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Any religious references are met with those who mock and hold your views with distain.

I have said more than once that this has all the ear marks of "End of days"
    Thank you:) I know from other times ive posted about this sort of stuff that you would not be one that looked at me as crazyGod bless you!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you:) I know from other times ive posted about this sort of stuff that you would not be one that looked at me as crazyGod bless you!

You arent crazy. Maybe not correct about THIS being the end times, but not crazy.

Our mens group did a bible study on Revelations. it was very eye opening.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    You arent crazy. Maybe not correct about THIS being the end times, but not crazy.

Our mens group did a bible study on Revelations. it was very eye opening.
    I.will admit i would not push this on anyone as the gospel truth. I just find alot to me makes sense and probably more importantly is I look forward to his return

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    It is beyond sad that a little boy lost his life to this, but if you’re looking for your end-times horseman, this isn't even a gnat on the horse’s ass. Less than 150 people have died from this brain-eating ameba in the since 1962. By law a disease afflicting less than 200,000 Americans is considered “rare;” so this one is so rare it rivals unicorns.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ...apparently brain-eating amoeba's!

Did someone fill Biden's Neti Pot with water from Texas?

2158690.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    People who seriously think that we're in some kind of "end times" :rolleyes: because of current events either have a serious lack of perspective or didn't take World History 101.

Q: How many generations throughout history have had doomsday prophets screeching about the end times?
    A: Every one so far.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    People who seriously think that we're in some kind of "end times" :rolleyes: because of current events either have a serious lack of perspective or didn't take World History 101.

Q: How many generations throughout history have had doomsday prophets screeching about the end times?
    A: Every one so far.

While I'm not into looking for the End, (aka pointing to event X and saying, "see it's near!") I certainly do look forward it with anticipation.

Of course, not being a believer, YMMV.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland

I mock you. Mock, mock, mock. Your views are stupid. (I really hope). Can't hate you, though. It's not like you cheer for New England, or something. I mean, I don't even watch the NFL anymore.... But hey, they's certain things which is just unforgivable

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    1968 was a bad year, 1974 was a bad year, 2008 was a bad year, 2020 is a bad year, but in between there have been good years and some average ones. Like all things, 2020 will pass into history.:)

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    2nd Peter 3:3-7

Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

Top Bottom