WHO: 10% of world's people may have been infected with Chinese virus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Those numbers are.useless and one-sided unless they undertake a massive.capmpaingn that accounts for people like me that had it and doctors didn't know what I had till almost 2 years later when I was tested and already had the antibody

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Those numbers are.useless and one-sided unless they undertake a massive.capmpaingn that accounts for people like me that had it and doctors didn't know what I had till almost 2 years later when I was tested and already had the antibody

I think we have located Patient Zero!

I do agree though that they may very well not know how many people have gotten sick and then better without reporting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think we have located Patient Zero!

I do agree though that they may very well not know how many people have gotten sick and then better without reporting.

They have zero idea. I had it and never went for help. Found out later at the Drs having tests done. Antibody's in the blood. Yeah I was sick but no one outside the family had any idea nor did I.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am curious if they added you to the count because of the antibodies.

Nope. My Dr is very realistic and is with the masses that this is way off the reservation.

Edit.....In thinking about this what they did after I left I have no idea.

Good point.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I have no faith at all in anything the WHO says. They helped China cover this whole thing up for months.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We are guessing it was sept aug of 2019 that I had it. I thought I had the flu and went in to get put on Tamiflu, they tested me for flu, pneumonia and it all was negative...my doctor scratched his head and didn't know what to think and chalked it up to I probably had some cold virus.. symptoms were textbook covid but my case was very mild, the only caveat was the fatigue and pneumonia like symptoms held on for about a month

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    We are guessing it was sept aug of 2019 that I had it. I thought I had the flu and went in to get put on Tamiflu, they tested me for flu, pneumonia and it all was negative...my doctor scratched his head and didn't know what to think and chalked it up to I probably had some cold virus.. symptoms were textbook covid but my case was very mild, the only caveat was the fatigue and pneumonia like symptoms held on for about a month

Were you in China? There is 0.0 chance you had it here back in September unless you were walking around Wuhan. Tracking this has been a major part of my job for a while now, and the company I work for takes it very serious. My ceo was one of the task force members.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I had similar problems same thing Dr tested me for the same problems. My symptoms begin in late November 2019 I didn't fully recover until late February this year. I worked outside all winter thinking it was bronchitis. Dr treated me with Z-Pak and steroids. For about 2 months. Come to find out that combo actually works for the Chinese virus too. It was bad enough to weaken me but not stop me from working.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Omigosh!
    If Tango wasn't in China, then there's another virus out there that mimics Covid 19.
    Or, Covid existed before we thought it did.
    Or, the Covid antibody tests are not completely accurate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Were you in China? There is 0.0 chance you had it here back in September unless you were walking around Wuhan. Tracking this has been a major part of my job for a while now, and the company I work for takes it very serious. My ceo was one of the task force members.

OK serious question......when did this get to Indiana.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Omigosh!
    If Tango wasn't in China, then there's another virus out there that mimics Covid 19.
    Or, Covid existed before we thought it did.
    Or, the Covid antibody tests are not completely accurate.

Or, more logically (assuming his antibody tests WERE accurate) he had it AFTER he thought he had it, and his case was so mild he ignored it

Top Bottom