• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So I have a nice truck and I am wanting to put something on it that lets other patriots know who’s side I am on. But also do not want to advertise to the masses that there maybe valuables in the truck. Like firearms. So not really wanting 2a 3% type things. Any ideas? I have a couple just seeing what you guys thought. Or maybe I am putting too much thought into it and should go full on 2a or maybe nothing at all...?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Flag decals, definitely.....however, a nice 3% is also nice.

VAf3RiX.png

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I’d go with one of those giant “eagle soaring over Old Glory” window clings that take up the whole back window + two flag poles in the bed. One with an American flag and one with a trump flag!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’d go with one of those giant “eagle soaring over Old Glory” window clings that take up the whole back window + two flag poles in the bed. One with an American flag and one with a trump flag!

Don't forget a Gadsen flag and the stars 'n bars! Since we're keeping it subtle... ;)

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Lol all great ideas for parades...... maybe I posted in the wrong section. Trying to be grey man about this. But still want other like minded people to understand. I was thinking Hawaiian license plate. Maybe a big luau decal? Wolverines high school sticker.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Never been one for decals, but maybe something like this:

We-the-People-Weathered-American-Flag-Decal-Sticker.jpg

I'm usually the last one to know if there is some secret code or something swirling around on social media, so no idea about if this stuff has some kind of embedded meaning.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If you want to stay in the "gray man" trajectory, then nothing.

I have the USAF logo on my vehicle because my son is in the AF but I'm not sure I should have that.

The idea is for someone to see you at a light and then promptly forget you once you leave. This also applies to having custom wheels, blackout windows, sewer pipe exhaust tips, etc.

It all depends on how far you want to take the gray man concept. I like customized vehicles; trucks, hot rods, whatever. But at this stage for me, my goal is to unmemorable.

My USAF logo is on my company car which is a Rav4 in a cross between **** yellow and puke green (JK, it's actually a putty green color. I just like that line from the movie) so it's not very noticeable from the other 10 million Rav4's sold.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

I'm usually the last one to know if there is some secret code or something swirling around on social media, so no idea about if this stuff has some kind of embedded meaning.

This is my first choice in a small 6-8” decal in the back corner window.

This is my second choice.

EsvcksZ.jpg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

When I look at that, I see 3% embedded. I am not saying it is, but that is what I see.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you want to stay in the "gray man" trajectory, then nothing.

It all depends on how far you want to take the gray man concept. I like customized vehicles; trucks, hot rods, whatever. But at this stage for me, my goal is to unmemorable.

This is my real answer. Hell even my car is gray.

Really this is my approach as well. I'm not interested in drawing attention. And even when customizing things, I like a real clean look.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When I look at that, I see 3% embedded. I am not saying it is, but that is what I see.

And that's why I don't do much of this stuff. I just don't even know what a large majority of these various groups and meanings are. I somewhat live under a rock (especially these days with no commute to get my news intake, etc). I had to look up the 3% thing to even see what the reference was.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Dang I thought the “big luau” and Hawaiian plate frame would be a hit, I suppose I will do nothing

Top Bottom