• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Apparently The Hammer and Nigel Show had an episode where they talked about some business owners pursuing legal action against Indianapolis and the state (for the overreach into the private sector with corona panic as an excuse). Does anyone have any info on that show or contact info for the group pursuing action against the state?

I'd like to contribute to their legal fund or help in any other way.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Apparently The Hammer and Nigel Show had an episode where they talked about some business owners pursuing legal action against Indianapolis and the state (for the overreach into the private sector with corona panic as an excuse). Does anyone have any info on that show or contact info for the group pursuing action against the state?

I'd like to contribute to their legal fund or help in any other way.
    Yes, you can find hammer and nigel on Facebook messenger. They have always responded when I have sent a message.. I can't give to the link since I was banned from face book for being a conservative with some libertarian leanings but thats another story lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, you can find hammer and nigel on Facebook messenger. They have always responded when I have sent a message.. I can't give to the link since I was banned from face book for being a conservative with some libertarian leanings but thats another story lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have twice been in FB jail and am banned from one of the 1911 groups over there. Go figure.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have twice been in FB jail and am banned from one of the 1911 groups over there. Go figure.
    We’re you demanding everyone stand when they invoke the name John Moses Browning while simultaneously bashing Sam Colt?

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I did some more research and found out the case has been filed. It's good to see that there are some people with a spine left.

The court case history:

[FONT=&amp]Bar Indy LLC, Revel Bar Indy LLC, Isentark Entertainment, LLCet al v. City of Indianapolis, Joe Hogsett, Marion County Public Health Departmentet al

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
    Case Number49D06-2009-CT-032943
    CourtMarion Superior Court, Civil Division 6
    TypeCT - Civil Tort
    Filed09/22/2020
    Status09/22/2020 , Pending (active)

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...5a2VjWnpsVGJ5ekRTU2ZBN0ItNmJBOXlzclVEbUkxIn19

ETA: Try this link and add in the above info. [/FONT]
    https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search [FONT=&amp]

The attorney's web page with the copy of complaint available for download: https://pb-law.com/barscase
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We’re you demanding everyone stand when they invoke the name John Moses Browning while simultaneously bashing Sam Colt?

No I was helping some members through some issue they were experiencing after attempting a bit of personal gun smithing. The Moderator was a total erection and stated a few times I was wrong in my "Assumptions" as to the actual problems. I as much as laid it all out for him to the applause of the souls needing help.
    Then I directed them to a link to get a manual on the 1911 and 3 parts sites which was a purchase and he set me off for 7 days for "Advertising" a product. It was a rules violation had I actually been pushing these sites. When I came back from my temp ban he warned me to step off and not play victim. I basically told him in a very civil manner where he could put it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No I was helping some members through some issue they were experiencing after attempting a bit of personal gun smithing. The Moderator was a total erection and stated a few times I was wrong in my "Assumptions" as to the actual problems. I as much as laid it all out for him to the applause of the souls needing help.
    Then I directed them to a link to get a manual on the 1911 and 3 parts sites which was a purchase and he set me off for 7 days for "Advertising" a product. It was a rules violation had I actually been pushing these sites. When I came back from my temp ban he warned me to step off and not play victim. I basically told him in a very civil manner where he could put it.
    Looks like to me places like INGO have an opportunity to provide a service that other places on the web refuse. Are we the last line of defense against the Silicon Valley beta males?

Top Bottom