• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    B614728A-8BAF-43B3-9D46-0A3EA88B1D6C.jpg My wife and I were sitting at home last night, enjoying some adult beverages, later my wife went to take out the garbage, and noticed our Trump sign was gone!! Checked our cameras, and some stupid little B$%#h jumped out of a car and stole it, picture was too bad to identify the car or person. fast forward to this afternoon, and the sh%ts tried to do it again! Luckily my wife bought 2 signs, put up the other one, but added a dog cable stuck in the ground....HA HA she couldn't run off with it! The daylight heist was caught on camera, and it was 2 cars.. Should we call the police on the non 911 line? would it be worth it? Sorry about the sideways picture..

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Call the police and for a report. My Aunt in WI just shared a video of teens in a car going around destroying Trump signs. Time for the kiddies to learn about consequences.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Call the police and for a report. My Aunt in WI just shared a video of teens in a car going around destroying Trump signs. Time for the kiddies to learn about consequences.

This current crop of self centered never told no snow flake do not understand consequence's.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Smear the perimeter of the sign with a heavy coat of vasoline, it will make an uncleanable mess on clothes and in the car if they even get it. Nothing dangerous or illegal but a nasty mess nonetheless...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Smear the perimeter of the sign with a heavy coat of vasoline, it will make an uncleanable mess on clothes and in the car if they even get it. Nothing dangerous or illegal but a nasty mess nonetheless...

Some Anti Sieze makes an even bigger mess that is nearly impossible to clean.

img_20160307_163228359-jpg.140745

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I hear ya. Have had signs stolen in the past as well. But they were just bored teens on foot. As in they got a block away and thought "OK, so what now?" So they dropped it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Put some cable lube on them. It's used for pulling that annoying tight fitting cable through conduit...it's cheap, mostly won't show up on the sign, and the fun part - it does not wash off. They can soap and lather all they want, LOL, those little turds will get that crap all over their car interior. :ingo:

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    View attachment 92426 My wife and I were sitting at home last night, enjoying some adult beverages, later my wife went to take out the garbage, and noticed our Trump sign was gone!! Checked our cameras, and some stupid little B$%#h jumped out of a car and stole it, picture was too bad to identify the car or person. fast forward to this afternoon, and the sh%ts tried to do it again! Luckily my wife bought 2 signs, put up the other one, but added a dog cable stuck in the ground....HA HA she couldn't run off with it! The daylight heist was caught on camera, and it was 2 cars.. Should we call the police on the non 911 line? would it be worth it? Sorry about the sideways picture..

Absolutely call and report it. I hate thieves.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'd try to position camera better, for getting license plates.

Coating would work better than my idea of hooking it to a spark plug transformer.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I don't display my political preference in my yard for these reasons, but I have cameras now, so I'm half tempted to bait these animals into becoming a viral clip somehow.

Top Bottom