• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    but if I did I would do this.............

[video=youtube;3lzuoTarQjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lzuoTarQjs[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to think golf was a old fat guy sport when I was younger. Now I love it. It’s relaxing with the right people, and I’ve never been golfing and not gotten drunk while doing so. By the end of the game you don’t know what your score is and you really don’t care.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I used to think golf was a old fat guy sport when I was younger. Now I love it. It’s relaxing with the right people, and I’ve never been golfing and not gotten drunk while doing so. By the end of the game you don’t know what your score is and you really don’t care.

:cheers:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I saw that and was just wow. I've skipped a few balls across the water like that.......

.....but never on purpose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I never got drunk doing it. Probably because I had to drive home. And I tended to golf in the afternoons on a weekday. (when I was self employed.)

Haven and I used to play together, occasionally with one or two others. All TOTALLY non serious play. We'd have fun rules like First ball you find in the rough near where yours went in is now yours. (we would only play that when we were virtually alone and there was zero chance we were grabbing a nearby player's ball) If we were putting and it was going too far whoever was holding the flag would "lose their balance" and accidentally put their foot down in the path, etc.

It was a total fun fest, and never serious. I couldnt even dream of playing serious, competetive Golf. That would ruin it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I never got drunk doing it. Probably because I had to drive home. And I tended to golf in the afternoons on a weekday. (when I was self employed.)

Haven and I used to play together, occasionally with one or two others. All TOTALLY non serious play. We'd have fun rules like First ball you find in the rough near where yours went in is now yours. (we would only play that when we were virtually alone and there was zero chance we were grabbing a nearby player's ball) If we were putting and it was going too far whoever was holding the flag would "lose their balance" and accidentally put their foot down in the path, etc.

It was a total fun fest, and never serious. I couldnt even dream of playing serious, competetive Golf. That would ruin it.

Exactly. The group you play with makes all the difference. That’s how we played, more of an excuse to get together and hang out, while having something to do. I played one time with a guy from work that counted every stroke and putt, added penalties for going in the water, all that stuff... it was miserable.

I enjoyed it, some of the courses are beautiful. The Martinsville course off 37 was really nice. I wanna play at the brickyard crossing, but that’s a little expensive for a guy that already spends $20 on balls every game.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Exactly. The group you play with makes all the difference. That’s how we played, more of an excuse to get together and hang out, while having something to do. I played one time with a guy from work that counted every stroke and putt, added penalties for going in the water, all that stuff... it was miserable.

I enjoyed it, some of the courses are beautiful. The Martinsville course off 37 was really nice. I wanna play at the brickyard crossing, but that’s a little expensive for a guy that already spends $20 on balls every game.

A little bit north of there, the 9th hole I believe at Bluff Creek is awesome. Only 100-ish yards but you drive the ball over the edge of a bluff and cant see the hole from the tee because its 75' below you. The rest of the course is cool, but not as cool as THAT hole.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A little bit north of there, the 9th hole I believe at Bluff Creek is awesome. Only 100-ish yards but you drive the ball over the edge of a bluff and cant see the hole from the tee because its 75' below you. The rest of the course is cool, but not as cool as THAT hole.

Do you remember the game where we just gave up, and decided to see who could end up with the most extra balls at the end of the 9 holes? I think we were around +3 each on that trip.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do you remember the game where we just gave up, and decided to see who could end up with the most extra balls at the end of the 9 holes? I think we were around +3 each on that trip.

Or the time we had to convince the giant snapping turtle to get off the damn green?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya I love that hole. That’s the one up next to the club house I think. Been a while since I’ve played bluff creek, but it’s a nice relaxed course. I used to like the 9 hole course friendswood before they sold it. You could wear scandals and a tank top, and it was close to home so easy to go play a quick 9. Their 2nd hole was similar, par 3 with a huge drop to the green.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    On behalf of all amateur golfers everywhere, you’re welcome. Most of my balls end up in the woods or water.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Or the time we had to convince the giant snapping turtle to get off the damn green?

yeah, that was fun. My ball landed right in front of him, and yours bounced off his shell. I think I took a drop on that one, since the turtle was angry.

Last time I played golf it was at TPC Sawgrass, a track I have no business playing on frankly. But more to the point, a raccoon came up out of the woods and grabbed the cell phone of one of the guys in our group. The thing walked right into the cart and grabbed the phone out of the cup holder.while we were teeing off. Guy had to chase the raccoon about 50 yards before he caught it upside the head with his 3 wood. Gave it a pretty good whack. Enough for it to drop the phone.

Top Bottom