• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Lots of good Ryobi and Milwaukee tool deals at Home Depot. Picked up a Fuel 18V grinder with 2 batteries and dual M12/M18 changer for $200. Snagged a Ryobi cordless chainsaw for piddly stuff for $70.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I bought 2 32" Roku TVs last week to use as computer monitors and I thought they were a decent deal at $150/ea... Price just dropped to $130 on Amazon and Best Buy.

For regular computering, I really like them so far. It's tough to get a 32" screen in full HD for less than that.

Made a quick video for my YouTube people if you'd like to see them at least powered up inside the house of a random hillbilly. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/TCL-32S327-32-Inch-1080p-Smart/dp/B07F981R8M

[video=youtube_share;nmFKcJF5_nk]https://youtu.be/nmFKcJF5_nk[/video]

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    IF ?? i read it right in-store and on line, and free shipping on orders over $50
    Thank you sir!

Got one coming (hopefully.) The online price dropped accordingly. Got a wesite confirmation of order complete.

The process was quite a struggle. Had to register for a new account after numerous failed attempts to get their required password reset. Four password reset notifications came after their 15 minute expiration time was over. :xmad: Still waiting on the e-mail confirmations for the new account and order confirmation.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    We are not doing a BF sale this year. We just dont have the inventory. I bet you will find, BF sales are very underwhelming this year in the firearms industry.

Very much so and largely true outside of the firearms arena as well.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd much rather a company skip Black Friday sales, rather than mocking something up to look like a sale that is actually not.

I'm a fan of Midwest Industries handguards. They are quite proud of them. In years past BF was a rare time to get MI handguards discounted much. This year no discounts, but you qualify to win a gift package for your spending level. :xmad:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got my 2 sig romeo 5's. Even saved 5% more with the veteran discount. My uncle got 500rds herters 9mm for $149, and I got 100 rds of 62gr 5.56 Federal for him for $50.75.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The process was quite a struggle. Had to register for a new account after numerous failed attempts to get their required password reset. Four password reset notifications came after their 15 minute expiration time was over. :xmad: Still waiting on the e-mail confirmations for the new account and order confirmation.

:ranton:

I bought a few mags from them a couple of weeks ago and discovered that your reward for all of that will be, at minimum, 2 spam emails a day from Cabellas that apparently the "unsubscribe" feature doesn't work on. They also hounded me for days to fill out a survey, which I finally did and told them I have a 0% chance of recommending them to anyone in the future due to their new and improved marketing tactics. I've been ordering stuff from them for years and this is the first time they've done this crap. They'll be on the bottom of my list of places to shop from now on.

I ordered some mags from PSA at the same time and haven't heard a peep other than a confirmation, a tracking number, and my stuff showing up. +1 to PSA.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :ranton:

I bought a few mags from them a couple of weeks ago and discovered that your reward for all of that will be, at minimum, 2 spam emails a day from Cabellas that apparently the "unsubscribe" feature doesn't work on. They also hounded me for days to fill out a survey, which I finally did and told them I have a 0% chance of recommending them to anyone in the future due to their new and improved marketing tactics. I've been ordering stuff from them for years and this is the first time they've done this crap. They'll be on the bottom of my list of places to shop from now on.

I ordered some mags from PSA at the same time and haven't heard a peep other than a confirmation, a tracking number, and my stuff showing up. +1 to PSA.

I'm in pretty good shape on e-mail. Lottsa things I can do on my end to trash anything coming to the address I gave them.

I have certainly learned to not fall for the "special discounts" offered for subscribing to txt message "alerts" though.

Top Bottom