So you thought Stanley Kubrick was just a filmmaker...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    No concrete...

"The sleek metal structure embedded in the ground is at least 10 feet tall, and no one seems to know how it got there."

That is what gets me. If it's metal (even hollow) and 10' tall by 2' wide by 1' deep, it's not light by any means. And it has a polished appearance, so is it stainless? Making it even heavier? And if their DNR does want to divulge the location because the average person could become stranded trying to get there. What the actual?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is what gets me. If it's metal (even hollow) and 10' tall by 2' wide by 1' deep, it's not light by any means. And it has a polished appearance, so is it stainless? Making it even heavier? And if their DNR does want to divulge the location because the average person could become stranded trying to get there. What the actual?

iu

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;U63zicCAQIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U63zicCAQIk&feature=emb_logo[/video]

Time saver link.

FWIW, they oversold the "monolith" pretty heavily. That's clearly a sheet metal structure that has been riveted together. I'd guess the weight could be as little as 50lbs, so, doable to drag it in there on foot if someone really really wanted to. Ultra doable to do it with a vehicle.

Burying it would still suck. That's the part I'm more curious about as I'm guessing the rock walls likely conclude in some sort of rock "floor" too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess I'm jaded. I saw that and thought "whatever. Stupid ass stunt. NEXT!"

That and the stupid FB gotcha videos that are obviously staged. Especially that Julius guy with his supposedly hot Australian(?) blonde girlfriend with a forehead so big I'm surprised he hasnt sold advertising space on yet... He's always pranking her in ways that are obviously fake... Like moving her limbs around in not so subtle ways while she is "asleep" on the beach... but she doesnt even stir and shift afterward like a real sleeping person would. She just lies there like a dead fish until its time for her to be woken up and be surprised. :rolleyes:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I guess I'm jaded. I saw that and thought "whatever. Stupid ass stunt. NEXT!"

That and the stupid FB gotcha videos that are obviously staged. Especially that Julius guy with his supposedly hot Australian(?) blonde girlfriend with a forehead so big I'm surprised he hasnt sold advertising space on yet... He's always pranking her in ways that are obviously fake... Like moving her limbs around in not so subtle ways while she is "asleep" on the beach... but she doesnt even stir and shift afterward like a real sleeping person would. She just lies there like a dead fish until its time for her to be woken up and be surprised. :rolleyes:

I will start paying attention if there is a massive RF pulse aimed at Jupiter...

I saw that.

Damn. 3 posts in a row that tell me that I'm not paying attention close enough.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And we gotta stop referring to the other sites on each side of the street. One of us is gonna accidentally rip a hole in the space-time continuum. (or make other members jealous, confused, etc. LOL)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Seen it few rimes. So tired of the fake news and did not take the bait. Ingo is my news source.

Top Bottom