Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    she gets it from?

picture2gs.png

The politics of change.

Serena's quote is bottom left. Does she kiss her momma with that mouth? (Was she tested for internal testicals ala Semanya?) And, BHO (POTUS)'s quote is bottom right. Both look awfully mad at people. :)

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Unlikely. McEnroe (my hero) was procreating and calm by the time Serena could pay attention to TV. This is the first thing I've noticed in the tennis world since John left. I have no reason to pay attention, since. :)

Got my Dunlop racquet specifically to be able to crush it into sharp, needle-like graphite carbon shards, just like my HEEEEro! ;)

Seriously though, I know absolutely nothing about Serena. Just what her appearances in still-photos can tell me. Because I don't follow nor watch tennis nowadays, esp. women's. But, her outburst as reported on ABC news last night as their last segment, was very violently disturbing. If that was approaching me on the street, dare I say it might be a topic for this kind of website.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just saw on one page, in one sight picture, two guys yelling at me. It was a bit extra to the already notable Serena outburst story. Here is one woman threatening to harm a person, and at the same time the POTUS's photo nearby with similar disdain/anger on his face. Nothing more. I just woke up getting yelled at by two people far richer than I will ever be, yet surprisingly their personal opinions, mood, anger whatever they feel the need to put that anger onto someone else. Not my problem. Just noting it.

They need to take a collective breath and relax, franky! :)

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I saw a photo of her taken in a grassy area, under some trees. It angered me as she was sitting on a United States Flag to keep her sorry butt off the grass. Seeing her just reminds me how unimpressive she really is. To live the life she lives, then dishonor the country whose existence made it possible ...... :dunno: :patriot:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I saw a photo of her taken in a grassy area, under some trees. It angered me as she was sitting on a United States Flag to keep her sorry butt off the grass. Seeing her just reminds me how unimpressive she really is. To live the life she lives, then dishonor the country whose existence made it possible ...... :dunno: :patriot:

Whooooa. Is that for real? She really did that? If you have photos, please post them. If I'm going to get pissed off, I might as well have proof.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Anything of that nature is completely disrespectful. :noway:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    For the record, publicservant - macEnroe is still as harsh as ever. At a World Team Tennis event a few years ago in Sacramento, I personally heard him go off on a > 15 minute profanity laced tirade at the judges. And hey, I'm not a prude - I've been known to chuck the occasional bomb myself. That said, I'm not known to go off on that kind of F-bomb fest.

I don't hate mac... he's just not the paragon of virtue that you portray him as. And no, I don't believe he's changed his ways - direct evidence to the contrary.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I wouldn't kid about that. It's just not right........

Jay, I don't think anyone thought you were kidding. Just like a car accident, though, some horrors you have to see for yourself.

Someone needs to put her :moon: on a boat to somewhere far far away. I'm thinking... well, just about anywhere other than America.

Blessings,
    Bill

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Jay, I don't think anyone thought you were kidding. Just like a car accident, though, some horrors you have to see for yourself.

I know that, and thanks.... I was just sweating it, 'cause I had a tough time finding the pic..... :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom