Hat pickup at INDY 1500 Sat 5/31 (11am, 12, and 1)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Pick up your hat tomorrow at the Indy 1500. Saturday May 31!

I will be at the food court area (usually in the back I think) with the white chairs and tables between the hours of

11:00 - 11:20am

12:00-12:20pm

1:00-1:20pm

The rest of the time I will be walking around with an INGO hat on.

Hats are $15 ftf

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm planning to buy one, so keep an eye out for me. I'll be the guy without an INGO hat on.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    There are about 20-25 INGO hats on the streets of Indiana right now so I'm sure that will narrow things down at the 1500 LOL

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wish you'd been there today. I looked for ANYONE with a hat. NO ONE. Oh well. I have to come up there tomorrow anyway and get my truck flat tire and neither spare I had fit the lug bolts! GRRRRRRR! Oh well, gives me an excuse to come back! :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    There are about 20-25 INGO hats on the streets of Indiana right now so I'm sure that will narrow things down at the 1500 LOL

Mine is the one with the pink butterfly on the back! :D
    And it will probably be on backwards. I really have a difficult time wearing a cap with the brim forward...

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    It was nice to meet everyone today! And for those of you who aren't aware, Fenway is a good lookin' guy! :thumbsup:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Would someone please find TomN a nice young lady to date? I'm starting to get worried.

Hey! I'm secure enough in my manhood to be able to acknowledge other good-looking men! I mean other than Lars and Mike.

But if you can find a nice young lady for me I'd be eternally grateful!

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I missed everyone today, I did not arrive till around 12:30 and them I missed the next time altogether. :xmad: I also did not see anyone, but it was packed for a while so I probably walked by all of you 10 times. I was there from 12:30 to 4. Hope to meet you all at some point!

Maybe not TomN as I am dead sexy! Not really.. :dunno:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I missed everyone today, I did not arrive till around 12:30 and them I missed the next time altogether. :xmad: I also did not see anyone, but it was packed for a while so I probably walked by all of you 10 times. I was there from 12:30 to 4. Hope to meet you all at some point!

Maybe not TomN as I am dead sexy! Not really.. :dunno:

Haha... that's almost too funny that you kept missing us. Shay's right.. we did look like a small gang, all of us in the blue hats, standing around together. :):

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Haha... that's almost too funny that you kept missing us. Shay's right.. we did look like a small gang, all of us in the blue hats, standing around together. :):

Well it wasn't so obvious until Pami started flashing gang signs at other people at the show. Then it got a bit uncomfortable. Lars you need to do something, she is out of control!

Top Bottom