Am I the only one who did not know where "mall ninja" came from?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    OK, so I know what a "mall ninja" is in forum speak, but tonight I found someone else asking what it meant and they were pointed to the site below. I had no earthly idea..... :lmfao: Swear to god I was crying I was laughing so hard, man that was funny. The original thread was on GT and I guess there were more later on, but god I'm sad I missed those. I thought I would post in case others were unaware as I was.

Mall Ninjas Abound

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Every time I go to the mall, I rest easy knowing that the super-elite security guards are there, toting their issued MP5's. Rest assured, our malls are protected. :lmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Every time I go to the mall, I rest easy knowing that the super-elite security guards are there, toting their issued MP5's. Rest assured, our malls are protected. :lmfao:

Because they will take multiple .308's in the back to protect you!!

J

jerbur6

i got that in my favorites it dont matter how many times i read it just keeps getting funnier.

Gecko45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2008
    hello guys i just started my new mall job today as i took a water balloon in the back of the head from a kid at the other mall i worked at and was in the hospital for a few weeks they fired me for being tardy, and i was browsing the web for some new gear i need for my new job and came across theis website, and i want to know hwat i should choose for my main weapon, the Tavor tar-21 or the aps 95?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    hello guys i just started my new mall job today as i took a water balloon in the back of the head from a kid at the other mall i worked at and was in the hospital for a few weeks they fired me for being tardy, and i was browsing the web for some new gear i need for my new job and came across theis website, and i want to know hwat i should choose for my main weapon, the Tavor tar-21 or the aps 95?

Nice try, However I must hand you
    fail1.jpg

vader-fail.jpg

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

and finally
    floppyfail.jpg

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart

Ooooo the period is your friend! :thumbsup:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    But only because he has steel plates taped to back and chest :lmfao:

With duct tape no less! That takes a REAL Ninja!

"Baby, they're having a big sale at Shoe Carnival tonight, I'll need an extra plate taped back there..."

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Three or four posts in I was already dying laughing.

The one reply was great,
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial]If plan A is for you to take multiple rounds of .308 in your back, I would come up with a plan B. Good luck.[/FONT]

:lmfao:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]

Top Bottom