I think this is appropriate about now...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Bill or Hillary????;)

Bill. Sure, the first 2 years were disastrous for gun owners, but once the Republican Revolution happened, he was forced to moderate all of his agenda and work with Gingrich to get anything done. It wasn't as much gridlock as I would've liked, and there was that whole Waco thing, but Bush and Obama's stimulus spending, coupled with the vast increase in the power of the State, make his presidency look positively tepid by comparison.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    He was underappreciated in office, and sorely missed now that he's out of office. I slept better at night when GWB was at the helm. Now I'm scared for my children's future.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Nope, he's the sole reason that Mr. Obama now sits in that seat. I believe George Bush is a good man, a much better man than Obama, but I don't think he was a good president.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I think Junior was and is a great person. I wish I could hang out with him and just enjoy him as a friend and getta run around his ranch.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Nope, he's the sole reason that Mr. Obama now sits in that seat. I believe George Bush is a good man, a much better man than Obama, but I don't think he was a good president.

Understood. But it is no reason to elect a person that openly loathes America. The Dear One made his feelings known waaaay before the elections. Anyone who says they didn't know he was so radical, is either lying or ignorant.

OK, I'm back down from 160/100 blood pressure. Heart is beating nornal... carry on.

Last edited:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    i cant say anything about the pres. that the guys in black suits wouldnt come calling about so i will just let it alone.(tree branch)

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Understood. But it is no reason to elect a person that openly loathes America. The Dear One made his feelings known waaaay before the elections. Anyone who says they didn't know he was so radical, is either lying or ignorant.

OK, I'm back down from 160/100 blood pressure. Heart is beating nornal... carry on.
    Oh no, I'm not saying I personally voted for "the great one", but I honestly don't think we would be in this predicament had Bush not made some of the decisions he made. Unfortunately, I think many ignorant people voted for Obama out of spite and ignorance, not fully realizing the result of those votes. Fortunately, those same people may vote against Obama in 2012 (and 2010 against his homeboys) for similar reasons.

Top Bottom