• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Anyone ever play combat arms on the computer? It's a free first person shooter. You can play in teams, by yourself, or hunt the zombies. Fun game!

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    awesome, im glad everone seems to be enjoying it. Like i said it's totally free. Enjoy!!

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Yes, been playing Combat Arms since last August. Only complaints is that Nexon and AhnLabs arent doing enough to keep out the hackers. Almost gave up on the game till I joined the largest clan in CA that tries to keep things fun and exciting.

FYI February 3rd Combat Arms is going to have a major update. A few new guns(most likely NX which is real money) new map and possibly story mode from the South Korean version.

IGN MrFiveSeveN

Another FPS to try is Wolf Team(kinda silly but not bad) or Alliance of Valiant Arms or AVA.

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Shameless promotion time.

[SIZE=-2]center] GaggleOfNoobs.com - The Clan Site for the GaggleOfNoobs of Combat Arms - Home Of The GaggleOfNoobs[/center][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-2][/SIZE]

We are the largest clan in Combat Arms, we are non hacking, non glitching, and we dont care about your KDR! Over 200 members of all ages and skill levels, our own forum, Ventrillo, awards and contests for NX prizes!

Apply at GaggleOfNoobs.com - The Clan Site for the GaggleOfNoobs of Combat Arms

What i do when its too cold or dark to shoot...lol

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Haven't figured out how to hunt zombies. But this is going to waste a lot of time.

I also have to set up a user ID for Sean now LOL

Thanks for posting, I've been enjoying the game. Believe it or not, this is one of the first I've played online.

Was gonna rep you for posting the link, but I'm not allowed. Maybe someone will get you for me :)

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Haven't figured out how to hunt zombies. But this is going to waste a lot of time.

I also have to set up a user ID for Sean now LOL

Thanks for posting, I've been enjoying the game. Believe it or not, this is one of the first I've played online.

Was gonna rep you for posting the link, but I'm not allowed. Maybe someone will get you for me :)

zombie hunt is in one of the fireteam rooms, there are a couple of versions, u can rack up some mad dough and rank killin zombies:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    zombie hunt is in one of the fireteam rooms, there are a couple of versions, u can rack up some mad dough and rank killin zombies:D

Haven't figured out what fireteams are. Are they something you have to join like a clan, or can you just jump in like the other games?

I keep dying horrible, awful deaths. I think my kill/death ratio is something like .43 LOL. Reckon I should learn to hop around like everyone else seems to be doing.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Shameless promotion time.

[SIZE=-2]center]http://www.gaggleofnoobs.com GaggleOfNoobs.com - The Clan Site for the GaggleOfNoobs of Combat Arms - Home Of The GaggleOfNoobs[/center][/SIZE]

We are the largest clan in Combat Arms, we are non hacking, non glitching, and we dont care about your KDR! Over 200 members of all ages and skill levels, our own forum, Ventrillo, awards and contests for NX prizes!

Apply at GaggleOfNoobs.com - The Clan Site for the GaggleOfNoobs of Combat Arms

What i do when its too cold or dark to shoot...lol

So, what is the difference between being in a clan, and just jumping in and playing, which is what I've been doing?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i play CA. I LOVE IT. I was part of the Clan "Wolfesbain II", but I haven't played in two months so they may have dropped me. If anyone's interested in starting a clan let me know. :D

Top Bottom