Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Unfortunately, that also means that even if you DO like the weather, wait 10 minutes- it'll change. :rolleyesedit:

Good luck!

Blessings,
    B
    *quietly and innocently kicks Bill*
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

User Info Menu

Yeah its pretty interesting how well-to-do people who have never lived near crime always have plenty to say about how terrible crime is in all these places they would never go. Like people in Bloomington who know so much about how dangerous Gary IN is. Please. I only take your opinion if you actually have lived there. Otherwise, you get filed away in the folder labeled "snuffy rich people who look down their noses."
    As far as the number of guns I have, most are backups for me or handouts to my family in the event of a OMGWTFSHTFBBQ ~ bigcraig

His outward persona makes Mr. Rodgers look like 50 Cent, but with a blade in his hand the only thing keeping your head on your shoulders is the fact that he is a good person. ~Bushido Devil Dog

User Info Menu

While I NOW live in Fishers, I lived at 38th and MLK/Michigan.
    I can safely say as someone who is hardly snuffy, and FAR from rich that I wouldn't consider living inside the 465 loop any longer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by W9ZEB View Post
    While I NOW live in Fishers, I lived at 38th and MLK/Michigan.
    I can safely say as someone who is hardly snuffy, and FAR from rich that I wouldn't consider living inside the 465 loop any longer.
    Yes well I live south of 50th... on 12th... and you know what... my neighborhood is very safe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmercer View Post
    Yes well I live south of 50th... on 12th... and you know what... my neighborhood is very safe.
    "Safety" isn't the only reason I don't want to live inside the loop.
    Traffic during race season is fun where you live right?

Since I work on the North East side, living here makes sense. etc. etc. etc.

38th and MLK.... not a hot area to live in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soundslikejosh View Post
    Yeah its pretty interesting how well-to-do people who have never lived near crime always have plenty to say about how terrible crime is in all these places they would never go. Like people in Bloomington who know so much about how dangerous Gary IN is. Please. I only take your opinion if you actually have lived there. Otherwise, you get filed away in the folder labeled "snuffy rich people who look down their noses."
    I once lived at Troy & Meridian on the south side of Indy, and later lived on 38th St. between Lafayette Rd. and Michigan... Yeah.. I'm not living anywhere inside I-465 again, and those were just the outskirts. I'm quite content looking down my nose in my relatively crime-free neighborhood, where it's generally ok to leave my house alone after dark. I'll happily take donations, though, to be able to append that "rich" adjective to myself.

I get what you're saying though... I know I have a pretty sheltered view of what crime really is. There's a reason people would never go to places known for their crime.
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by W9ZEB View Post
    "Safety" isn't the only reason I don't want to live inside the loop.
    Traffic during race season is fun where you live right?

Since I work on the North East side, living here makes sense. etc. etc. etc.

38th and MLK.... not a hot area to live in.
    I've lived in Speedway since I was... 5 except for 3 years... I"m 23 now... so 15 years... I don't even notice when races move into town... it's just part of what I know.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pami View Post
    *quietly and innocently kicks Bill*
    Ouch! Hey now... Did I LIE????

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soundslikejosh View Post
    Seriously? You can't take a look at the annual national crime stats and know that Gary is not safe and you probably shouldn't live there? You can't take the word of a power company employee that says that only brand new hires get sent to Gary because everyone else refuses because the fine, misunderstood folks of Gary shoot at the meter readers out of fear that they are there to cut power? You don't have to have first-hand experience with something to form an educated opinion.
    the enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.

User Info Menu

broadripple, and pretty much anything north of there is nice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast