• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Savage Eagle has a kidney stone thread but no photos. How about some pictures of stones?

Here is my record stone. I actually passed this thing. The day this passed is the same day I came home from foot surgery, I was still under the influence of the pain meds from surgery and peed this puppy out without any pain. Oh, I felt it the next couple days! But not while it was coming out. Thank goodness for prescription drugs :):

BTW, if you've passed a stone, screamed while doing it, and it was SMALLER than this one, well then you owe me a "rep point" for this stone!

view 1
    k1.jpg

view 2
    k2.jpg

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    That top picture...whew. Spikey ball of death right there. Reps to you!

I've never taken pictures of my kidney stones. You might call me weird. But I think it's weird you DID. lol. Kidding.

Seriously though...That thing is HUGE. ugh.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Well I only did it because I was so drugged up I didn't really know what I was doing at it was SO DAMN BIG that even in my drug stupor I was amazed.

Amazed. Seriously HUGE...glad it wasn't me. Also glad you had meds prior to knowing you were going to pass a KS. That wouldn't have felt nice without meds! :D

I actually don't think you are that weird for taking pictures. I was talking to a good friend of mine a few years back about kidney stones. We were trading horror stories when she looked at me all of a sudden and asked if I wanted to "see" them.
    I smiled and nodded, like I do when I'm caught off guard and she ran out to her car and grabbed a glass baby food jar out of her car and showed it to me. It had 10+ kidney stones in it. Apperantly she keeps him in her car?:dunno: Not sure what for though.

So yeah, I'll think you're weird when you start traveling with them! :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That thing is a 1/4 inch long and 3/8 inch wide...That seriously came out of your urethra?

Uh, yea. I felt it sort of slowly rolling out, took quite a while. It honestly didn't hurt while I was passing it because of the surgery meds that were still in my system. But it cut me up as it was rolling out and it hurt to pee for several days after it passed.

Ok, this thread has to earn a place in the Top Ten Strangest Threads list.
    Blame SavageEagle and the I HATE KIDNEY STONES thread. It inspired me to find my photos of this thing.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    The fact that you passed that is crazy!!! friend of mine just passed a few that were i think 1/8" and they put him in a lot of pain, but this.... your one tough dude!

Top Bottom