• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    My girlfriend showed it to me about a month ago and we go through it every week. Between that, failblog and awkward family pictures it is a nice way to calm down after a long day.

Good find! :)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    1043.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If your going to hang with a midget, chances are no one will notice you dont have pants on.

1136.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Your Asian? Huh. That would explain why you eat dogs! :p

Nah not really but my last name is the same as the royal surname during the Tang dynasty.

Im white as rice.:D I also said I would eat the dog if it came down to needing something to eat. Our cat died today so thats one less meal on wheels in a shtf situation.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Post secret is a little "emo" for me although some are very interesting. People of wal-mart is just flippin hilarious! May have to bring out the camera phone next time I'm at wallyworld :rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The pathos of Post Secret makes it impossible for me to ever read a one of them.

"Oh, I'm so alone because X, Y, and/or Z!"

Melodramatic bunch of self-centered whiners, the lot.
    That's what makes it great! :D

Some = :laugh:

Some = :nuts:

Some = :eek:

Overall worth looking at :D

Thanks for the heads up there Annie!
    Yep!

Post secret is a little "emo" for me although some are very interesting. People of wal-mart is just flippin hilarious! May have to bring out the camera phone next time I'm at wallyworld :rockwoot:
    When I saw the books in a bookstore, I flipped one open to browse. Two secrets fell out. I read them and put them back inbetween the pages. I took them out and looked again.
    One was addressed and stamped. I took it with me and dropped it in a mailbox.
    Soooo...if one of you melodramatic whiners left a postcard secret tucked in a Post Secret book in Barnes & Noble at Jefferson Pointe in Ft. Wayne...It got mailed. :)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    i love walmart because no matter what...you can never be under-dressed. I always feel at home at walmart. And i do love the pictures of the people. I was at the wally world in Terre Haute last weekend and i saw a BIG guy riding a mobile cart thing down the aisles and he was wearing overalls with NO shirt on underneath! I wanted to get a picture specifically for that website but i have no balls

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    A while back I had a buddy in town so we went to Wal-Mart to get a couple things and the first person we see has a skullet. We both lost it.

Top Bottom