Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Great idea for a sticky!

I need someone for some general labor jobs. Carpentry or mechanic skills may also be useful but not required.

This would be a summer time job during daylight hours. Days to be worked are flexible and will depend on the weather and the jobs being done.

It would be best for someone who is young and not afraid of a hard days work in the sun. Maybe a college or high-school age guy looking to earn some extra cash over summer break.

Pays decent, located in Valparaiso, so you need to be local.

PM me if you're interested.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steveh_131 View Post
    Great idea for a sticky!
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Anyone North of Fort Wayne willing to till a garden? Name a price. Pm me for info.

mrw
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I need some Tuck Pointing done. PM or Email if you can help.

User Info Menu

Looking for an Attorney to represent me in a civil suit against an Indiana Sheriff's department and a "NON" merit deputy. This deputy is "NOT" a law enforcement officer. No details except to a practicing attorney willing to take the case on a recovery basis if he likes the details.

Also, this has nothing to do with my business or my other profession. This is strictly a personal issue between my family and the non-merit deputy.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looking for some one to pour concrete must have own tools in Logansport 18x40

User Info Menu

I own a construction company and I am looking for an experienced siding installer. Must be good on a brake. Experience in replacement windows will be a plus. Must have valid drivers license and transportation. Located in Lawrenceburg

User Info Menu

I Need some wireing done in garage,
    will exchange for some welding.
    Yes I am portable.
    Last edited by gunsisgood; 05-05-2010 at 20:15.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 22rssix View Post
    I need a Shed built. Barn style 8x12 would be good. I looked at kits and know it can be done a lot cheaper.

Anyone with the tools and time. I will also help in the build. Give me a material list and price to make it happen.

-James
    Same here. but i just need a 8x8. I have tools but no time.

User Info Menu

Work on 2000 Jeep Cherokee

Looking for someone to quote me a price on installing a heater core in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. I'll supply the parts...I just need your patience. I don't have any.

Someone at Chrysler must be sitting back laughing his butt off. I love my Jeep...but why in the name of God anyone would put a heater core where these are is beyond me.
    ACAB

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast