Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast

User Info Menu

I'm taking 2 white pines down in my front yard and need someone to haul off the trunks and branches once I cut them up. I'm on the NE side of Indianapolis near 71st and Binford.

User Info Menu

Full time small engine techs wanted at the outdoor power equipment dealer I work for. Noblesville location. Benefits offered. Didn't ask for permission from mods, so the business shall remain nameless.

Primary units serviced are commercial zero turns. Exmark being number one. Stihl handhelds a close second. Lots of various other units, makes and types also. Gravely, Honda, Toro, redmax, hustler, deere etc.

Commission pay. $1000 per week or more easily possible if you have the ability. Highest weekly check I've seen for a tech this year was around $1800 and he hustled.

Call 317 seven 7 4 five 8 eight 8 during business hours for more info... talk to the service manager ( not me). I'm a service writer.

Feel free to PM me as well with questions
    Last edited by bocefus78; 07-18-2018 at 20:08.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Looking for an interior painter around Muncie.

User Info Menu

If anyone has the equipment to drive wooden horse fence posts into the ground please PM me. Probably looking at fencing a pasture next spring.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Looking for a full time shop cleanup and maintenance person. PM me or come into Diamond Collision in Avon
    07 FFL / SOT 2

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms,
    it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

I need someone who can do some work on my chimney. One story house with brick chimney. Some of the facing on the bricks have started to pop off due, I assume, to water getting in behind them. When it freezes it causes cracking. It will involve some masonry work and whatever else (?). I have extra brick that were left over when the house was original built for replacement If needed. Iím located in Zionsville.

Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

If anyone is near the southern Terre Haute area and can help me clean my gutters out and get all the stuff of my roof.

Could you send me a PM please.

It isn't a very steep roof and I would do it but currently I am not able to do so because of some health problems.
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

(1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

User Info Menu

Any drywall hanger/finishers need some work? Pm me.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Have a bathroom at work that needs a full remodel. Located in brownsburg. Message me to come over.

User Info Menu

Hi guys,
    I am a remodeling contractor. I do all kinds of home remodeling, repairs, handyman work, etc.
    Im looking for a full time (preferably) or part time help. Some construction/remodeling background is a must. The more experience the better. I pay a fair wage for good work.
    pm me, thanks!

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast