Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

HELP WANTED (Need work done? Post here)

I wanted to start a thread for those looking for skilled or general labor. I myself am out of work, but would love to see some opportunities for labor. I'm sure plenty of people have projects etc... they could use some labor for. Please feel free to post here.
    I will be watching it personnally.
    Please add whether carry is allowed/disallowed or required.
    Last edited by shooter521; 04-20-2010 at 17:41.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Doc,
    Nice that you started this thread. My wife has been looking for a live in caretaker for her parents in the Valpo area. (She has found someone)
    There was a young man just back from the military who said he would take the position as he has been unable to find anything since getting out. I feel bad for him, and if anyone in NW Indiana or the Indy area has need for general labor please post, and I will forward the info on to him.

User Info Menu

I need help lately.
    Mostly wheel barrowing light stuff around indianapolis. Some digging some getting dirty.

I pay fair and on time.

Temp agencies are useless.
    The guys I'm using are ripping me off by tacking hours on small jobs. Normally I wouldn't fuss, but they're getting worse by the day.

Anyone PM me what you need to get paid and what schedule you keep.

Ps. Yes, carry is permitted if done within reasonable levels of taste. Owners discretion

User Info Menu

PM Sent Mr. Ermey

Shooter

User Info Menu

I need someone who is interested in painting an interior of a house.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Ermey as Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Yes, carry is permitted if done within reasonable levels of taste. Owners discretion
    This is something everyone should add (whether or not carry is permitted...this is after all a gun site).
    ACAB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by public servant View Post
    This is something everyone should add (whether or not carry is permitted...this is after all a gun site).
    change made to original post.

User Info Menu

I need a Shed built. Barn style 8x12 would be good. I looked at kits and know it can be done a lot cheaper.

Anyone with the tools and time. I will also help in the build. Give me a material list and price to make it happen.

-James

User Info Menu

Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Ermey as Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Also need a house cleaner and stay-over dog watcher for when I have to leave town.
    I'll need to do a background check for this task. And kind of get to know the person first.

But I'm putting it out there. Plus my dad and my brother may need same services.

MUST LIKE DOGS.
    Depending on the side of town and time you need this to be done I am interested! Shoot me a pm

Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast