• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I know there are lot of movie fans here and I also know that there are a lot of useless...I mean posts for other than gun related topics here. So I decided to try for an ongoing thread of my own. If I'm lucky, the Mods will will make it a sticky and everyone will get the chance to join in.

1. Answer the movie quote with which movie

2. after your answer, post a new quote so someone else can play along.

3. A new quote can not be posted until the previous quote has been answered.

There are no rewards or prizes, just bragging rights.

An effort should be made to not post the same quote as someone else, but I know it will happen.

I'll go first "How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray"

BTW, I really hope this works!!!

Le Doug

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Cool Runnings

"What hump?"

Young Frankenstein.

Weird Science

"It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool".

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

Here is an easy one......
    Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

(Wow, easy to double in this thread.)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Aliens

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Quote:
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

Blade Runner.

"All you've got to know is this: right now the government of the United States is sitting on top of the Washington Monument, right on the very point, tilting right and left and ready to fall off and break up on the pavement. There are just a handful of men that can prevent it. And you're one of them"

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Seven days in May

"So tell me, Eddie, is that a rabbit in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    "So tell me, Eddie, is that a rabbit in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

"Vampires are lucky, they can feed on others. We gotta eat away at ourselves. We gotta eat our legs to get the energy to walk. We gotta come, so we can go. We gotta suck ourselves off. We gotta eat away at ourselves til there's nothing left but appetite. We give, and give and give crazy. Cause a gift that makes sense ain't worth it. Jesus said seventy times seven. No one will ever understand why, why you did it. They'll just forget about you tomorrow, but you gotta do it."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Dry hair's for squids"

Jack Deth in Trancers.

I only made it to Trancers 3.
    I liked Tim in Doll Man. - Full Moon had some weird movies back then.

Here is the easy one not quoted yet..

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Top Bottom