• ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    http:/ /www .youtube.com/watch?v=MvhvHBrhlOM

Yeah, glad every day because of stuff like this that I don't have a daughter... I wonder how many people actually thought THIS was a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    The parents need to have their as*es busted for endangerment. That is really disgusting. It's not much better when they're 16 or doing this crap.

Sad state of self respect.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It says Paul Mitchell in the background, isn't that a hairstyling cosmetic guy? That is way to provocative for little girls to be doing. But that is what they watch on videos and MTV everyday. Disgusting. If I had kids I'd probably end up in prison.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Excuse me, WTF was that?

I stopped watching at 30 seconds, did it get any worse?

MUCH worse...MUCH.......IF you could pretend they were adults then I could see why the audience would be clapping for them, BUT they're not, they're in 1st grade so they're what...6 or 7 years old? disgusting..My 8yr old 2nd grade BOY thought they were gross and shouldn't be doing that... at least he's got some common sense

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It says Paul Mitchell in the background, isn't that a hairstyling cosmetic guy? That is way to provocative for little girls to be doing. But that is what they watch on videos and MTV everyday. Disgusting. If I had kids I'd probably end up in prison.

It's a dance competition. But yeah, who OK'ed that?

World of Dance Tour

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    The outfits alone for 7 year old little girl, were sick. I won't tell you what I thought of the choice of song or choreography.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why did Chris Hanson just knock on my door as soon as I started that video? Oh, it's ok, he says I'm free to go.

ChrisHanson.png

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    MUCH worse...MUCH.......IF you could pretend they were adults then I could see why the audience would be clapping for them, BUT they're not, they're in 1st grade so they're what...6 or 7 years old? disgusting..My 8yr old 2nd grade BOY thought they were gross and shouldn't be doing that... at least he's got some common sense

Then I'm definitely glad I stopped it when I did...I don't need further details, BTW.

Why did Chris Hanson just knock on my door as soon as I started that video? Oh, it's ok, he says I'm free to go.

I seriously feel dirty after watching 30 seconds of that. The fact that there was an audience of parents and family members cheering them on is despicable.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Then I'm definitely glad I stopped it when I did...I don't need further details, BTW.

I seriously feel dirty after watching 30 seconds of that. The fact that there was an audience of parents and family members cheering them on is despicable.

Agreed. How could ANY parent think this was ok?

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    I have an eight year old daughter. That **** is sick. You need a license or permit for everything but any dumb ass POS can have kids. What a sick world we live in.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Now we see where the girls on the junior high and high school dance teams get their early training and experience.

A mother showed me a photo of her (then) 16 year old daughter from a "Pimps and Hos" dance they had at the high school. AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. I had the natural "what the f***in' f***????" reaction, but she didn't have a problem with it.

Top Bottom