• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't usually do this, but a dear friend of mine is in need of lots of prayers. He and his wife just brought a baby boy into the world this morning at 11:45am. The boy, Ethan, was born at only 27 weeks gestation (that's 3 months early for you non-baby types) weighing only 1 pound and 4 ounces. Their cause is near and dear to my heart because my daughter was born last year under similar circumstances at 25 weeks gestation and weighing 1 pound and 7 ounces. They should have a caringbridge page set up in a week or so and I'll share if they say it's ok. For now though, you can see my daughter's page and think of baby Ethan as being in the same boat. CaringBridge. Free Websites That Support And Connect Loved Ones During Critical Illness.

Thanks guys and gals...

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Will Do!

Oh, I checked out the link and I must say after meeting you. She is waaaaayyyyyy to cute to be yours :D

:popcorn:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Praying for Ethan and family:yesway:

ETA- I agree with Cwood. Addy is a cutey;)

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Prayers on the way.

Tell your buddy and his wife to stay strong. My girlfriend's sister/brother inlaw had twins very, very premature. I don't remember their exact weights but they were about as big as barbie dolls in the ICU(or whatever it's called) when I saw them...Years down the road they are about as healthy as they can be and normal size(small, but twins are usually small).

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Update

Thanks to all of you who sent your prayers and thoughts to baby Ethan and family. Unfortunately Ethan passed away earlier tonight. He was just too little. Thank you again for all your support.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Sorry to hear that, I just saw this thread and was sad to read your latest post.

I will pray for the parents.

Thanks to all of you who sent your prayers and thoughts to baby Ethan and family. Unfortunately Ethan passed away earlier tonight. He was just too little. Thank you again for all your support.

Top Bottom