• ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    liberty1.jpg

liberty4.jpg

Color coming in a week or two... and yeah her AR isn't the best but haha, I mean it is a tattoo after all.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    cool! do you do them yourself? ive been wanting to get more work done, but i wanna find a local indy artist that is just starting out but still has a good portfolio. i hate walking into the big shops anymore.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    cool! do you do them yourself? ive been wanting to get more work done, but i wanna find a local indy artist that is just starting out but still has a good portfolio. i hate walking into the big shops anymore.

I've got a friend that works out of his place. He gets more excited about the work I have him do than I do most of the time because I find stuff that stands out, and isn't boring and done a million times. He likes having the work he does on me in his portfolio, although with this one he liked Liberty so much he wants to get her on himself but holding a tattoo machine.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    thats cool!!! i'd like to get half a sleave done, so it doesnt stick down below my t-shirt sleave. finding the time and the person i trust will be the issues delaying it.

Yeah, I don't wear shorts except to cut the grass, around the house, and to the gym... so if it isn't showing when I'm wearing a t-shirt and pants then it's fair game. I figure no matter what happens in life, as long as I can cover with a t-shirt and pants, I'll never have an employer problem

Top Bottom