• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have to recommend a corn maze. We went to 1 Fun Farm in Farmland, Indiana today. 1 Fun Farm, Farmland Indiana - Indiana's Best Corn Maze -  The haunted corn maze doesn't start until September 26th but the regular corn maze was fun. Check out the website and all of the stuff you can do. There weren't many people there today but we still enjoyed ourselves even though it was hot and humid today. The guy who runs it was extremely nice. They drive you around in a hay wagon. The battery died on the tractor. We were around 200 feet or so from our final destination so we told them we'd walk. It really was no big deal but the owner gave us all beverages anyway. It was completely unnessary for him to do so because we weren't far from our destination. We only took one beverage. A little later, I went to purchase another one and he wouldn't let me pay for it. I am amazed at how well we were treated. I totally recommend it. It may be a "long" drive for you but it should be worth it. We enjoyed the day.

Top Bottom