• AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    No deer were harmed in the making of this video

I don't know why this doesn't work right but if you click on the link above the clip in the red bar it comes up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu9bmEKysos"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu9bmEKysos[/ame]

Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer.

Suddenly Bubba says "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits, sips his beer and says "Better think it over - women like that are hard to find."

Last edited:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    And the deer just stood there! I bet he's laughing about the dweeb's shooting "skill". (He went back and told all his buddies about the hunter that he "fooled".)

Of course, if I were the dweeb, I just might turn the gun on myself.
    Come on! Three times? Three? :crying:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Another "amazing shot". Beautiful buck though. Glad he didn't get him. Someone who takes shots that bad, doesn't respect wildlife.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WypbzC6mi8&NR=1]YouTube - Trophy Deer shot, innocent bystander killed, poor rabbit ![/ame]

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Another "amazing shot". Beautiful buck though. Glad he didn't get him. Someone who takes shots that bad, doesn't respect wildlife.

If only there were some sort of class he could take to learn how to become a more effective rifleman. Oh well. Maybe some day. :whistle:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    If only there were some sort of class he could take to learn how to become a more effective rifleman. Oh well. Maybe some day. :whistle:

He obviously can't call the shot. Apparently the flying rabbit didn't clue him in that he vastly over estimated the range. Notice the second shot is EXACTLY the same height impact as the first. He would have needed to aim a foot below the hoofs to make that shot. Just irresponsible hunting.

Top Bottom