• ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Message to our customers:
    Things have been crazy at the store for the past few days. I am trying to reply to messages as soon as possible but I can't keep up with them and stock the store as fast as I would like to. Please be patient with our staff, we are doing the best we can!

I am working to replace inventory as fast as possible. While our warehouse is better stocked than some stores, supplies won't last forever. I have a massive amount of merchandise on back order from suppliers but it is going out faster than it is coming in.
    Today we will begin limiting the quantities of some items to make sure that people that need supplies can get them. We would ask that if you don't need ammunition or food items, PLEASE do not purchase them (I never thought I would be saying that). I am trying to fulfill the needs of as many customers as possible, with reasonable prices.
    Demand has been unprecedented. In the 18 years I have operated this store and the 22 years I have been doing gun shows, I have NEVER seen anything like this. In times like this we all need to help each other out. I would like to believe that we can all get through this together.
    Thank you to all of our customers and please,
    STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
    Brian

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Stopped by the store yesterday. It was busy but everyone was friendly and polite. Lots of ammo, MREs, Mountain House, magazines, ect in stock. Ammo prices on par with Rural King.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Stopped by the store yesterday. It was busy but everyone was friendly and polite. Lots of ammo, MREs, Mountain House, magazines, ect in stock. Ammo prices on par with Rural King.

I appreciate the good review!

We have been struggling to keep up the last few days but I think we have done a pretty good job of maintaining good customer service and availability of items in demand.
    Ammo is still flying off the shelves but we still have many calibers in stock. No shipments coming in tomorrow, but more coming in Monday. We will have limited store hours on Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm.

I have convinced my supplier that suspended pick up orders to allow me to pick up an order on Tuesday! What this means for my customers is lower prices, since I won't be paying thousands of dollars for shipping! If I am able to stay on schedule, I should arrive at the store with a load of ammo around 1 pm to 2 pm on Tuesday.

This order will include:

Wolf .223 55 grain FMJ

Prvi-Partisan 5.56 BRASS CASE 55 grain FMJ

Wolf 9mm 115 grain FMJ

Prvi-Partisan .30-06

Prvi-Partisan .30-30

Korean Surplus .30 Carbine on stripper clips in bandoleers

Prvi-Partisan .25 ACP 50 grain FMJ

Prvi-Partisan .308 150 grain Soft Point

We will also have a shipment coming in Tuesday from out west including:

7.62x39 Red Army Standard 124 grain Frangible

.40 S&W FMJ

.380 ACP FMJ

Total of over 200,000 rounds!

We will still be placing limits on purchase quantities to ensure that as many of our customers as possible can get the things they need.

Thank you all for your patience as we struggle to keep the shelves stocked!

Top Bottom