Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AmmoReloading.com Buyout

User Info Menu

9mm SUBSONIC hollow points?

User Info Menu

Can you update the Gun Show Calendar on your website -- still has the 2019

2019 had a few Crown Point shows -- will you be at Crown Point 7-11/12 ?
    Any day your NOT in JAIL ... is a GOOD Day

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    9mm SUBSONIC hollow points?
    Currently sold out of all subsonic 9mm. I have some on backorder but that doesn't mean much right now. Could come in next week or next year...
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radar8756 View Post
    Can you update the Gun Show Calendar on your website -- still has the 2019

2019 had a few Crown Point shows -- will you be at Crown Point 7-11/12 ?
    Sorry, I've been so busy recently I've neglected the website. I'll try to find time to update it, but I have a feeling that some shows may start getting cancelled again in another few weeks...

I WILL be in Crown Point 7/11 and 7/12.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

Good news/bad news.

Good news: I have FINALLY acquired the remainder of the inventory from the AmmoReloading.com buyout. This inventory consists mainly of projectiles.

Bad news: My schedule is crazy for the next few weeks. Huge deliveries of ammo, stocking the store, reorganizing the store, gun shows, booth at the Howard County fair, table and chair rentals, mowing, etc, etc. It may be some time before I can get all of it priced and at the store. I'm not even sure where to put it all right now (hence the reorganization of the store). 9mm bullets seem to be in short supply and high demand so I'll try to start with those and some of the other more popular items but it will be at least a couple weeks before I even have time to look at it. If anyone is looking for anything specific that I don't already have at the store, let me know. I'll do my best to try to see if I have it and message you back as my schedule permits.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

Very Cool, hope to meet you at CP this Saturday

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
    Very Cool, hope to meet you at CP this Saturday
    My booth is in the south wing on the east side of the overhead door. Hope to see you there!
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

Marksman

User Info Menu

I finally got a chance to go through some of the projectiles from the buyout and get some of it priced and on the shelf. LOTS of .224 bullets in a variety of different weights and types. Some .380, 9mm, .17, .44, .45, .38, and .308 as well.

We still have lots of powder available, as well as primers. The only primers we are sold out of are small rifle primers. We have some small pistol primers available but have a limit of 300 primers per customer (only on small pistol primers).
    With the exception of a few items that I've had to pay more to replace, prices are the same as they were last year (around 95% of prices on reloading supplies at the store have NOT increased in recent months).

The only primers I can currently replace from distributors are Winchester 209 shotshell primers. They don't expect to get more anytime soon and have even stopped taking backorders on primers. I had a good stockpile early this year but it's starting to dwindle. At this point, I have no idea when I will be able to get more primers when my current stock sells out. I may place limits on other primers as stock gets low.

BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936

765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2