Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Marksman
    Brian's Surplus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    AmmoReloading.com Buyout

    We have recently purchased the entire inventory of ammunition from AmmoReloading.com. I have also worked out a deal to purchase the remainder of their inventory (mostly bullets and brass) at a later time as soon as I can work out the logistics of transportation.

    We now have significantly more ammunition inventory than I can fit on the shelves. Not only that, but my storage vault is filling up as well. We will be working to reorganize again in hopes of being able to display this massive amount of munitions. I'm still planning to knock out a couple walls and expand sometime in the future as well but now that we are back to doing gun shows every weekend, it will be difficult to find the time to accomplish this.

    If you are looking for something that you don't see on the shelves, ask me if I have it in storage. We acquired several calibers that are rarely seen on shelves in this purchase!
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

    765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com


  2. #2
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Hows it going Brian and congrats on your acquisition. Im looking for price/availability on:
    250 or 1000 ea 9mm 115 gr fmj for my fx-9
    250 ea #3 for my Remington 870 Express.
    I live in Ft Wayne IN. My name is Dan Sims. Thx

  3. #3
    Marksman
    Brian's Surplus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dan1001s View Post
    Hows it going Brian and congrats on your acquisition. Im looking for price/availability on:
    250 or 1000 ea 9mm 115 gr fmj for my fx-9
    250 ea #3 for my Remington 870 Express.
    I live in Ft Wayne IN. My name is Dan Sims. Thx
    Much of the inventory I acquired in the buyout has already sold out.
    I think I only have a few boxes of 115 grain 9mm on the shelf and they may have sold it in the afternoon after I left the store. They are/were $16.83 plus tax per box of 50.
    I'll have some Federal Syntech 150 gr coming in Thursday (I think it will be 20.57 plus tax), June 25th but I don't have anyplace I can find 115 gr right now. I'm supposed to have a pallet of Federal American Eagle coming in around mid July that I've had on back order for some time. It's either 115 or 124 gr (I think it's 115 gr) but honestly I can't remember. Ammunition has been coming and going so fast my head is spinning.
    I'm assuming your 870 is a 12 ga? I don't have any #3 in stock, but I have 7.5, 8, 4 buck and 00 buck in stock by various manufacturers. Everything else is sold out.

    We will have a gun show in South Bend on July 18th and 19th. I have a truck with several pallets of assorted ammunition and reloading components coming in the week before that, so I should be about as well stocked at that show as I'm likely to be for the foreseeable future. All of my distributors are completely sold out of common calibers. If it's anything like other shows have been recently, you should try to get there early Saturday morning because I've been selling out of many items in the first couple hours of the show. Pretty much everything I'm getting now is what I've had on back order for months and is much more expensive than normal.

    Unfortunately, I think this shortage will likely last well into next year but I could be wrong.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

    765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com


  4. #4
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I will take 4 boxes if still available. Let me know!

    I will take 4 boxes if available. Let me know!


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian's Surplus View Post
    Much of the inventory I acquired in the buyout has already sold out.
    I think I only have a few boxes of 115 grain 9mm on the shelf and they may have sold it in the afternoon after I left the store. They are/were $16.83 plus tax per box of 50.
    I'll have some Federal Syntech 150 gr coming in Thursday (I think it will be 20.57 plus tax), June 25th but I don't have anyplace I can find 115 gr right now. I'm supposed to have a pallet of Federal American Eagle coming in around mid July that I've had on back order for some time. It's either 115 or 124 gr (I think it's 115 gr) but honestly I can't remember. Ammunition has been coming and going so fast my head is spinning.
    I'm assuming your 870 is a 12 ga? I don't have any #3 in stock, but I have 7.5, 8, 4 buck and 00 buck in stock by various manufacturers. Everything else is sold out.

    We will have a gun show in South Bend on July 18th and 19th. I have a truck with several pallets of assorted ammunition and reloading components coming in the week before that, so I should be about as well stocked at that show as I'm likely to be for the foreseeable future. All of my distributors are completely sold out of common calibers. If it's anything like other shows have been recently, you should try to get there early Saturday morning because I've been selling out of many items in the first couple hours of the show. Pretty much everything I'm getting now is what I've had on back order for months and is much more expensive than normal.

    Unfortunately, I think this shortage will likely last well into next year but I could be wrong.

  5. #5
    Marksman
    Brian's Surplus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dan1001s View Post
    I will take 4 boxes if available. Let me know!
    If you're talking about the 115gr 9mm, we were sold at the store. I found 3 boxes in the gun show inventory that somehow didn't get sold last weekend. I can leave them at the store next week with your name on them if you want.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

    765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com


  6. #6
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Hello Brian, i managed to get a case of 9mm locally so all good right now. Appreciate the help.

    QUOTE=Brian's Surplus;8346128]If you're talking about the 115gr 9mm, we were sold at the store. I found 3 boxes in the gun show inventory that somehow didn't get sold last weekend. I can leave them at the store next week with your name on them if you want.[/QUOTE]

  7. #7
    Sharpshooter dak109's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    6.8 SPC? Loaded or components.
    will you be at the Stout Field show this weekend?
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean nobody is out to get you.

  8. #8
    Marksman
    Brian's Surplus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dak109 View Post
    6.8 SPC? Loaded or components.
    will you be at the Stout Field show this weekend?
    There was some 6.8 SPC in the buyout and I still have some left. I also had some from before. That caliber is a slow mover for me.
    I know I have at least 1 set of Lee dies for 6.8 SPC but I don't think I have any brass or projectiles.
    I will be at the Stout Field show this weekend. Assuming they have the classroom open, I'll be in there. I will have loaded ammo with me, but I usually don't bring dies and components unless Doug isn't at the show. If you need specific reloading components or accessories, let me know and I can bring them for you.
    BRIAN'S SURPLUS
    5925 E 00 NS
    Greentown, IN 46936
    Open Monday through Saturday 11am - 5:30pm, or by appointment. Closed Sunday.

    765-628-3196
    www.brianssurplus.com


  9. #9
    Sharpshooter dak109's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Not 100% sure I will be there yet.
    I have dies.
    Do you have specifics on the loaded ammo?

    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean nobody is out to get you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge