• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Well I was looking in another thread about Indiana shop that have reloading supplies and "Brian's Surplus" was one of them. Well I sent Brian a pm to ask a few questions and he answered all of them, even after hours/late at night. So we made the trip down, from NWI, and it was a great experience even if Brian wasn't working that day, getting ready for a show the next day is what the gentleman told us. We were able to pick up everything that we needed and stopped at a few other places, since we were down in that area. The other places were really nice and helpful but none had the surplus that Brain has or the prices.

After that first trip down I had the pleasure of meeting Brain at the CP gun show and again at the South Bend show. Before each show I was able to talk with Brian and he was willing to bring specific items to each show for me to purchase. With the way things are going now a days this kind of custom service is outstanding and will not be forgotten.

So I just want to say that as long as Brian's Surplus is in business I will be more than happen to make the drive down to pick up items that I need.

Thanks again for everything and for the way you handle your business.

James

Top Bottom